alright. well, its summer. and all the other summers i have been through involve swimming at the river and stuff. but for some reason this summer i have got bad acne all over my chest and on my back too. im not new to this problem on my face, and have had very little trouble controlling it, but this **** wont go away. what do i do?
I have this problem too usually I dont care I will just take my shirt off anyway
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
there's not much you can do, just don't worry about it i guess, i mean it is natural
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Cillit bang. The stuff works wonders...
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
dry that **** out. lay in the sun/swim in a pool.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Quote by Born_to_shred
Cillit bang. The stuff works wonders...

haha funny asshole
Try Proactive man, trust me that stuff works really well if you use it regularly and try washing yourself more often even if you don't feel that dirty.
"Kids in the backseat cause accidents, accidents in the back cause kids."

"Secrets are like herpes, if you have 'em you might as well spread 'em."
Just tell your friends you had connect the dots installed and ask if they want to play.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
You could always wear a rash guard/swimming shirt. Problem solved, as least for your chest and back.
My mom told me that she just read in good housekeeping or something like that that if you put toothpaste on it it is supposed to dry up over night. But it has to be paste like from a tube not gel like those flavored crest things. I'm going to try it on my face tonight.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by Shinsen88
You could always wear a rash guard/swimming shirt. Problem solved, as least for your chest and back.

But then you'll look like a wuss. The whole point of swimmin' down by the river is to prove your manliness.
Quote by Ironbodom
My mom told me that she just read in good housekeeping or something like that that if you put toothpaste on it it is supposed to dry up over night. But it has to be paste like from a tube not gel like those flavored crest things. I'm going to try it on my face tonight.

are you joking? im googling this
Quote by Ironbodom

how does it stay on over night without getting wiped off?
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Quote by exylum
are you joking? im googling this

Ok I looked and apparently you are only supposed to leave it on for 10-15 mins or it will burn your skin.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
I've used the toothpaste method to get rid of spots on my face, works wonders, though I don't get too many spots anyway. Though I do have the whole spots on the chest and back thing, I just ignore it, cause most people get it when you're a teenager.

Toothpaste does work to an extent though for removing spots cause it dries them out, but don't use too much, or do it too frequently, or it can make the problem a lot worse.
get tanned sun helps
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
My friend had mad acne over his body when he was 16 years old. He took acutane. He's now acne free.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
cut back on swimming for a while. it could be the cause for your problem
I see no sign of fortress.
Go for it anyway? It's just a part of life tbh.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Some ppl get bad acne from drinking dark colord pop(coke, pepsi,root beer) if you drink alot it may mix with new chemicals in your body and make bad acne. If you drink alot of these cut back a little see if that helps.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by Ironbodom

Toothpaste has the same acidic properties as a lot of facewashes

So it would probably work the same as any facewash.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.