Page 1 of 2
"Lol wut?"

EDIT: Haha, I love how he says that the paddling "turned their school careers around!"

I love the South.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Knowing it's the U.S it won't be long till some kid grabs it off the teacher and beats him/her to a pulp.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
My shop teacher said when spanking was still used the teachers would come to him and have him make them custom paddles with holes installed and all this crazy ****. We suggested nails, barbwire, etc. and he called us cruel.
Quote by thepatient001
Knowing it's the U.S it won't be long till some kid grabs it off the teacher and beats him/her to a pulp.

Haha, yeah, we're all like that!

WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
I've got no problem with it. When I hand my spoiled brats over to the teachers, the teachers should be able to discipline in manners that I'm not willing to. I mean.. they probably see more of my kids than I do, since I spend so much time out with my friends partying and what not. Spare the rod, spoil the child.

...Well, I don't really have kids, and I don't really party. But regardless, I'd like to see more kids getting hit by teachers, the little bastards deserve it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Good. If children knew that there'd be some serious punishment for their actions, perhaps we wouldn't have so many problems.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I support it. There were so many **** kids at my school. Got a chip on their shoulder, cuss at teachers, dont care if they get punished. They get suspended, so what? They dont have to go to school, sounds like incentive.

I don't know if this would actually improve behavior, but I think there are a lot of kids who deserve it, because there is NO way discipline them.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
lol "little bastards" did you notice that this was happening in HIGH SCHOOL?! im surprised they didnt kill the principal yet
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
^*reported*

My thoughts:

Spanking is the sexiest punishment ever.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Gasp! The bannable fruit!

As for the topic, corporal punishment in schools is ridiculous. I think it's the parents choice if they want to spank their kids, but for teachers to do it when a kids parent may oppose spanking is terrible, and I have a problem with a teacher having the same amount of power over a student as their parent would.
Honestly, when I see kids these days I can't help but think that a beating could do them well...I think it's every parents job to discipline his kids though..parents these days don't spank their children..hell, when I ****ed up I got my ass whooped...didn't happen to often since I knew what was coming...I think its a little late to start this again in schools though...you legalize it, and within a week some wanker who was supposed to get paddled pulls a knife on the guy and stabs him to death
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
The first thing that came to mind when I read the title was masturbation.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by mrcrono
That's ****ing nuts. What's also ****ing nuts?

YOUTUBE ON YOUTUBE.

I'm bugging out right now.

It's a dark day in humanity.

Also, I wish kids had the threat of corporal punishment in my middle/high school. It would've kept people from being disruptive whores when I'm trying to learn. Assholes.
That's retarded, I would organize a mass stealing of the paddles and setting them on fire.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by mrcrono
That's a good way to get fire-spanked.

I'm in.

That's what people in my school do when they don't like something, they steal it. Lol.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon
That's what people in my school do when they don't like something, they steal it. Lol.

Virginity?

I'm in for the firespank.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

yea I'm in school and its annoying when people just dick around and don't learn like all the stupid *****s disrupt class cause their texting the other *****s about how they banged some dude its annoying
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by theocao
yea I'm in school and its annoying when people just dick around and don't learn like all the stupid *****s disrupt class cause their texting the other *****s about how they banged some dude its annoying

I think its annoying that people think people should do something they don't want to. It isn't like they choose to be there or anything.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

it's sad that people resort to this, but you know what obviously suspension and detentions are not working. moron kids thinking they're the **** because the law protects them from being disciplined by teachers. Well i think when they get hit they deserve it. if you don't discipline children (it doesn't have to be painful) then they grow up neglecting rules and consequences for bad actions.
i live in NC and i had no idea.... oh its just hickville. its like... the most redneck whitetrash counties...
Gear:

Gibson SG
Epiphone LP
"Apocalypses Guitar"
70's Silverface Bassman Amp
Russian Bigmuff
Digitech Deathmetal Pedal
Digitech Badmonkey Pedal
Boss Tuner
The pedophiles in the south are going to be lining up for an administrative position in schools.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by InvaderTSN

It's a dark day in humanity.

Also, I wish kids had the threat of corporal punishment in my middle/high school. It would've kept people from being disruptive whores when I'm trying to learn. Assholes.

What's wrong with disruptive kids? We had this one kid who every english class would put his sweat shirt in the back of his pants and run around the room saying, "I've got a tail!" The teacher didn't do anything XD. That teacher was awesome, we had a red head in the class and he would always run up to him and sing we didn't start the fire.

I think that the teacher being disruptive and making jokes all the time HELPED the learning experience.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Good. If children knew that there'd be some serious punishment for their actions, perhaps we wouldn't have so many problems.

+1
[quote="Gunpowder
My thoughts:

Spanking is the sexiest punishment ever.[/QUOTE"]

I agree I would love to get spanked
I really dont think it would do anything for the people at my school, most of them think pain is cool anyways...
and i know alot of people at my school would end up hitting or killing the person who was trying to paddle them...
If this ever happend here the teacher would be banned from teaching ever again. No wonder the US is so ****ed up.

****ing retard teacher ****s.
I would rip that ****ing redneck apart if he ever looked in the direction of a paddle in my presence. And this is from someone who actually dosn't get upset that easily.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Last edited by Wigert at Jul 9, 2008,
this would never happen if parents werent so negligent when it comes to REAL discipline. if you spank kids when they're younger they grow up with boundaries, keeping them from acting like a bunch smartasses. i agree with this.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
I am inclined to agree with a certain degree of corporal punishment, I don't get up in arms about it because I stay on the right side of the rules, let these kids who think they can do anything without consequence get hit - be it with a paddle, or a cuff round the ear. But things have got so extreme in the other direction nowadays, that almost any contact with students could be deemed as assault, it's quite ludicrous.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
From older people who I've talked to about this subject, it sounds like corporal punishment really worked for them, and I know it's worked for me with my parents.
The medium is the message!
Quote by Gunpowder

My thoughts:

Spanking is the sexiest punishment ever.

There are certain teachers who people in my class would be dying to get spanked by... Did they really not think of that?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
^Actually I'm pretty sure it's only the principal who is allowed to do it. I live in Florida and that is how its done here. Another teacher must be present though.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Page 1 of 2