so my birthdays coming up and i want something fun to play with. i dont know what to get the pocket pod or the original crybaby wah. i rly want a wah and dont know if the pod has a wah on it. does anyone have this or can tell me how good the pod is.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Line-6-Pocket-POD-Guitar-Multi-Effects-Processor-104391875-i1173933.gc
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Honestly I think this would be better. I have one and it is incredible. See its got multieffects, but they are higher quality, and its got that Dunlop Cry Baby Wah in it.
Quote by Schizovation

aah thanks. ill see about this one then.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
I'd get the pod. It's a great practice tool. All you need is an 1/8th" jack and plug it into your computer's line in. Then you can jam along to your own music with headphones at any time of day without disturbing people. It's not the greatest sounding piece of kit, but it serves a purpose.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.