how good are these? i want to buy one because i dont have a hollowbody and would like one. but i also wanna customize the hell out of it. so i guess what im getting at is it made out of descent wood? i plan to swap the electronics and paint it and all that fun stuff so im not to worried about the cosmetics as much as how good it will sound after i sink some cash into it.
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
I was looking at the dot when I ended up with my Sheraton, so I guess I would say that you could make the dot nice depending on your skills in luthiery, but the Sheraton is a very nice guitar already. However, if you're going to customize the dot, you could make it look cool, but you would have to sink some serious work into it if you are to make it play as good as the sheraton (i guess not in general, but mine at least, which i'm sure is a better one)
anyway, a dot MAY be a good fixer upper, if you get some neck work in there, and FOR SURE do not go and paint a sheraton.
If Rock is a lifestyle, then Metal's an addiction

"People don't kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I wouldnt give a ****, i would gladly play music for people to steal it!
buy the dot they are awesome our guitarist bought one and it sounds good even playing grunge and metal
i dont want to spent too much, i just bought a '57 les paul goldtop so i dont really have the cash flow. i liked the look of the dot and saw that the studio was cheap so i figured i would go with that and just spend what i can on it when i have spare money laying around
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
yeah sounds like a good project post some pics when finish the project shouls bre kool
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS