Exercise, eat five a day and don't eat fast food. Sign up to WeightWatchers, too.
Quote by TChosenPessimis
Inb4fap.

Why do people do that?

Get on the treadmill.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Fap.
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
buy yourself a good pair of running shoes and use them, for running, hence the running in running shoes

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Well, Run a mile a day (work up to it) for about 2 weeks. then step it up to 2 miles. And do that for like 3 months. YOu wont get any results until 2-3 month. Its all about your mentality. It wont come off overnight. So just keep working at it. And only weigh yourself like once a week if you can.
Quote by Copilot911
Why do you want to make your fat looser?

Extra skin tightens up if you keep exercising.
Quote by 12Jim34
Exercise, eat five a day and don't eat fast food. Sign up to WeightWatchers, too.

Weight Watchers is the biggest load of crap ever, don't do it.
'Sign up to WeightWatchers, too.'

**** that. just stay away from fast foods and watch your calories. figure out roughly how many you you take in in a normal day, and give yourself a roof value of roughly 200 beneath that. atm im going at 1200 ish and its going fine.

drink a lot of water. most hunger is actually thirst. it may sound sick, but check your piss. if it aint clear, you need more liquids.

also, you sound like you need to tone as much as actually loose weight. so search crunches online...a few sets a night, increasing the time every week, will help you appear slimmer.

but remember dude...know YOUR body. while i would like to be slim, my build is large. big shoulders etc. so i know the best ill get is toned. and im cool with that.

hope it helps.
having lots of sex will help and eat about 2 large meals a day and bike around with ur friends
HOW the HELL ARE YOU NOT BANNED YET YOU TROLL?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
If you live near the coast then go to the beach. Bodysurfing and bodyboarding is a great way to lose weight with all the swimming involved. Play sports with friends.
thanks for all that but I'm not like super fat just like

190 lbs. and 5' 7" but yeah eating less meat sounds dumb because if I work out then I won't be getting protein
FRESH
Wow. That is.... robust.

Get involved in sports. Running is a great way to get fit. Sign up for soccer or something where you will be forced to exercise, but still have fun.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
f*kin get out the f*cking couch and do push ups ever morning and night dude it works and drink some mild hot water squeeze some lemon and drink it . it tastes sick but dude it will burn the fat from u ok later dude
Quote by redXIII4life
thanks for all that but I'm not like super fat just like

190 lbs. and 5' 7" but yeah eating less meat sounds dumb because if I work out then I won't be getting protein

eat less red meat, more chicken and fish. Eat more fruit and veggies. Complex carbs etc
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I'm not like super fat just like

FRESH
Become a stoner so that you're always high when you eat. Then after a little while of that, go cold turkey on smoking. You won't be high, so your hunger urge will decrease (kind of like the dog and the bell trick). NOTE: This doesn't work for everybody, but I lost 15 lbs by it. I didn't want to lose the weight, but it happened nonetheless.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

if you wanna lose weight there's this dog food that's basically very low calories. So you can still eat like a pig, so you get the "stuffed" feeling, but there aren't alot of energy in it. They give it to labradors if I remember they are the obese version of humans.
Cut off your limbs.
Instant weight loss.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by evilbeavil
put down the fork...

and the spoon. better yet ditch all utensils (this includes using your hands)

EDIT; btw in all seriousness, put alot of tobasco on whatever you eat. or better yet eat foods that have some natural spiceyness to it. it will make you crap alot, problem is that you will neglect taking up the nutrients from what you eat. so don't over do it with the spicey.
Last edited by Wesseem at Jul 9, 2008,
Worst thread ever, TS can't spell, someone refers to Pavlov's dog as "the dog and the bell trick"...

FFS if you want to lose weight then get off UG and get outside!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
You have to build a mentality. You have to want to lose weight. Sports are definitely good. Swimming is very active and good for you. eat one or two big meals a day. Don't eat after six. Don't eat more than like 1500 calories a day. Go bike riding instead of driving.
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
Quote by timo1
In Soviet Russia,weight loses you

Seriously though,just eat healthier and do heaps of sports and walking and stuff

This. It cannot fail!
Quote by RocknRollRay
Eat less, move more.

what he said more or less
look at the sugar and fat and all that in all the food you eat and crack down on the stuff high in bad stuff
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by Parabellum
Wow. That is.... robust.

Get involved in sports. Running is a great way to get fit. Sign up for soccer or something where you will be forced to exercise, but still have fun.

190 lbs ist robust??

I'm 215, does that make me obese ?
Quote by CoreysMonster
190 lbs ist robust??

I'm 215, does that make me obese ?

Not likely.

I'm about the same as you, and I'm 6 foot. I'm not obese but because of my dam laziness, and this goddam forum (I'm kidding >_>, I'm a bit overweight.

A fair bit of my weight is muscle, but a lot of it isn't. Still, I'm pretty chubby, so I've got to lose some weight as well.

We should have a competition and see who can lose the most .