so a couple of months ago my brother told me to wake up for school, i looked over at my clock and i noticed it was 8:00 and out of no where i just blurted out "i know how old u are" hav u had any moment like that?
once my friend asked me a serious question and i randomly blurted out i like flowers..to this day its a mystery why i said that

and we had an awkward silence for a couple of minutes after that
I like waffles
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
I like Mudkips.
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
I like raep.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and think my friends are in my room. I sit there acting like nothing is amiss other me being mostly naked and in my bed. Then after about 5 minutes, I realize im in my ****ing room in the dark, and go back to sleep.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M

I just pictured a kid look at his clock and say "I know how old you are," as if he was making sure it knew the consiquences of that.
so a couple of months ago i told my brother told wake up for school, so he looked over at his clock and he noticed it was 8:00 and out of no where he just blurted out "i know how old u are."

wtf.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
That happens to my dad all the time. Once I woke him up in the middle of the night and he said "just drive your car forward into the garage and meet me in my office" or something. Since he works at a car dealership, he was obviously dreaming about work when I woke him up. My friend also said something nonsensical when I woke him up once.