Is anyone into them?

I just got Nano-Nucleonic Cyborg Summoning today, and I'm loving it.

Also, any recommendations for similar experimental/abstract metal?
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
You Will be reincarnated as a spaceturtle or alcoholocaust.

I really can't LISTEN to this band for a long amount of time, as in make them my primary focus, but they work great as some background music. They are the equivalent of telling free form jazz artists to play metal.

Pretty good band here, and inspired me. One day I shall buy one of those 3k$ Warr Guitars, one day.
Quote by Kevin97220
I'll check them out! Sounds interesting
any songs I should immediately listen to?

I would grab the whole album I mentioned. It seems like something that's better to listen to as a whole, instead of individual songs.

Quote by bloodshed344
They are the equivalent of telling free form jazz artists to play metal.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It's great, isn't it?
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Dysrhythmia, Blotted Science, Psyopus, and The Crinn are some sort of similar artists.
I really like these guys, but their "guitarist's" bass strings just sound so unnatural, which I guess just adds to the sound.
I've only seen one video of them. I didn't like it very much, but they are very talented. I will probably check out some other stuff by them though.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
I bought Skullgrid about last week or so, awesome stuff. I personally have not heard another band that has "Behold... The Arctopus"'s sound, but I guess their avant-garde weirdness could be compared to Mr.Bungle, Estradasphere, and UneXpect. Maybe Fantomas, if you're looking for something even more weird.

But yeah, those bands don't come close to Behold... The Arctopus in terms of technical ability, and their forms of songwriting are completely different.

Anyways, "You are number six" and "alcoholocaust" are gold songs.
-cough-
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=835403&highlight=behold...+the+arctopus

Anyway,

I love these guys. Canada and Alcoholocaust are just insanely cool.
Their one of the bands i would classify under the "future of metal" category. Absolutely astonishing song writing and technical abilities to be found with those three guy.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.