View poll results: The Office, American Or English
American Office
17 71%
English Office
6 25%
WTF is the office?? I must be a loser
1 4%
Voters: 24.
If you've watched the office, type down your favourite episode and character. My favourite episode is all of them. Also, do you like the doudle episodes, there so long! THATS WHAT SHE SAID!

My favourite character is Creed, Jim, Dwight, Toby, Michael, Pam - hot - Stanly, Karen, Andy, Physlis, Angela, Kevin, Oscar, Maradeth and Jan. I think I'm missing some people I like.

Also, I'm talking about the American Version.
Quote by Awildgoose
If you've watched the office, type down your favourite episode and character. My favourite episode is all of them. Also, do you like the doudle episodes, there so long! THATS WHAT SHE SAID!

My favourite character is Creed, Jim, Dwight, Toby, Michael, Pam - hot - Stanly, Karen, Andy, Physlis, Angela, Kevin, Oscar, Maradeth and Jan. I think I'm missing some people I like.

Also, I'm talking about the American Version.

Brutal spelling of Meredith.

It's a good show.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Wow, that's difficult to choose. "Business School" was good. I really like the new Ryan, much more personality than the old one.
Best line ever is when packer takes a dump in Michaels office....Creed comes in and takes a whiff: "someone making soup?"

Creed is the man.
Yeah creed is by far the best character.
Best 7
1.Creed
2.Dwight
3.Micheal
4.Toby
5.Stanley
6.Jim
7.Andy
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
Quote by Daydream_Goo
Best line ever is when packer takes a dump in Michaels office....Creed comes in and takes a whiff: "someone making soup?"

Creed is the man.
I remeber John Krasinski (plays Jim) was talking about his all-time favorite line:

Kevin: "So, Jim has got it bad for Pam."

Creed: "Ooooooh, which one is Pam?"
anyone else find this show incredibly unfunny? i mean it's entertaining, and i'm not opposed to watching it, but it's just not funny. it's like they were trying to go for dry humor, but the actors couldn't pull it off, so it just seems depressing.
Favorite episode: Tie between the one where Dwight takes Ryan to his beet farm and the one where Michael kidnaps the pizza delivery boy.

Favorite character: Michael. It's an obvious choice, but he's the source of most of the laughs I get when watching the show.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
anyone else find this show incredibly unfunny? i mean it's entertaining, and i'm not opposed to watching it, but it's just not funny. it's like they were trying to go for dry humor, but the actors couldn't pull it off, so it just seems depressing.
Although the first half of the 4th season was a dissappointment, I think it's really funny.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

Your avatar...

could it be...

UGrocks?
I fuckin love this show. The last episode of Season 4 was awesome.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Favorite episode: Tie between the one where Dwight takes Ryan to his beet farm and the one where Michael kidnaps the pizza delivery boy.

Favorite character: Michael. It's an obvious choice, but he's the source of most of the laughs I get when watching the show.
I like when he goes up to Oscar and says "Hey, Oscar...Meyer weiner lover."
Quote by The Madcap
I like when he goes up to Oscar and says "Hey, Oscar...Meyer weiner lover."

Yeah, that's a great example of why he's my favorite.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
i love the show, it's the best ever!
i think the best 1's are: jim & dwight & creed
i've never laughed so hard at a show before
when jim puts quarters in dwights phone
n then takes them out
"i hit myself in the head with my phone"
xD
it's ****ing amazing show
they dont play it enough in the U.K. =[
metallica
Never really followed the series but I've seen an episode or two. I really like the awkward feel of it.
I think the UK version has a better version of the boss, but I like everyone else better in the US version. I like Ricky Gervais.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.