Hey guys, I've been thinking of upgrading from my marshall MG15DFX practice amp, which I use as a power amp while using my POD X3Live's amp models. My budget is around 400-600 dollars, I'm primarily a blues rock guitarist, but I'm really getting into fussion funk and classic rock. My band does quite a bit of metal as well and I play a lot of Satch songs, eg. surfin with the alien. I was thinking of a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, but its way too heavey and loud for bedroom purposes. I play at church venues currently, and don't require an amp with a high power output, 15watts is just fine .I was thinking of the following tube amps:

Peavey Delta blues 210
Peavey classic 30
Vox AC15
Fender Blues Junior

Many thanks for all your suggestions!I really want an upgrade to tube amps since I hear that they are the best tonewise and soundwise.
My Gear:
Ibanez SV5470 Prestige
Washburn WG208
Marshall MG15DFX(Practice amp)
Peavey Classic Rocker 30/Vox AC15( Coming soon)
POD X3 Live..xD
Mesa Boogie Lonestar Special(In my dreams...)
I have the peavey blues classic. I don't think they make it anymore, but it is great. It has 1-15. Oh and the volume goes up to 12!
Not really, I guess I haven't heard much about crate tube amps. The Peavey classic 30 looks interesting though.
My Gear:
Ibanez SV5470 Prestige
Washburn WG208
POD X3 Live..xD
I'd probably go with the Classic 30. Great amp and with a boost you should be able to get some decent lead Satch tones.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I had a Delta Blues 1x15, but I loved the 2x10 version as well. You can get some decent gain from them IMO.

Out of what you listed, that's my recommendation.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Thanks guys really appreciate all your great replies and feedback. I've heard the Vox AC15 before and liked it, but it has a bit too much treble on it. Not really aiming for amps high in power, then again tube amps need to be able to be cranked up without blowing your eardrums out in the process to get a good natural overdrive,right?
My Gear:
Ibanez SV5470 Prestige
Washburn WG208
POD X3 Live..xD