I'm not like super fat just like

190 lbs. and 5' 7" but yeah eating less meat sounds dumb because if I work out then I won't be getting protein
FRESH
Try just going natural, work out and eat healthy foods, lots of fruits and vegatables, eat lean meat and whole grains, vitamins will do wonders if you try them
Quote by PollyWntsCrack
Try just going natural, work out and eat healthy foods, lots of fruits and vegatables, eat lean meat and whole grains, vitamins will do wonders if you try them

diets don't work, so do this^

cut out junk a little at a time. Try to stop drinking soda, that's a big one.
2 werdz:

krispy kreme

...or maybe jenny craig, it worked for valerie =]
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

...yeeup
No diet ever works, especially those shake diets. What happens when you stop having the shakes; you just go back to your old eating habits.

Do what Polly says.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by PollyWntsCrack

Also known by its underground name: The "about time you stopped kidding yourself about those other 'diets'" diet.

(notice the perfect quotation mechanics?)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Avoid processed foods and eat more vegetables. Drink more water as well. Eat dessert less often. Exercise is also very important, swimming and most sports are a good way of getting cardiovascular exercise without getting bored.
the best diet is work out more than you consume...easy

ok so a little plan...

run/fast walk 3-4 days a week for 30mins BEFORE breakfast, this will cause your body to take energy directly from its stores (fat) rather than what you'll eat at breakfast.

next, eat 6 SMALL meals a day breakfast/morning tea/lunch/afternoon tea/dinner (counts as two) this will help to speed up your metabolism

DO NOT, spend you're whole day sitting around doing nothing,,,if you have to (for work etc.) make sure you get up at least once every hour and just walk for 5-10mins, you can make this cumulative if you must (sit down for 2 hours walk for 20, yeah?).

That is all, give it a few months and you'll be down quite a few kilos/pounds, there is no need to 'diet' unless you spend your days swallowing whole twinkies and generally eating sh*t

If that is the case, stop eating ****, then do the above...
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
The word "Diet" is misunderstood by most people. Whatever you are eating now is still a diet, just probably a bad one. The word diet does not mean you have to stop eating and only eat veggies or something.

The best "diet" for good clean lean muscle and fat loss would be one with high in protien, good clean carbs, and good fats.

For your weight if it is "fat" and not muscle you want to eat about 200 grams of lean protein (white chicken breasts, eggs *mix 1 yolk per 3 whites*, lean meats), clean carbs about 200 grams also (white rice, whole wheat bread), and good low fat about 50 grams worth for ya (olive oil, fish *great in omega 3 fatties*)

You also need to do some kinda exercise just cutting calories will waste both muscle and fat, especially muscle becuase your body will go for your muscle for energy before it goes for fat if you are starving yourself. So you need to eat about 5-6 times daily in small meals and make sure you are getting sufficient amounts of what I listed above.

If you have specific questions regarding anything or would like me to help ya with a specific diet or workout plan just PM me and I will answer asap.

Good luck bud in your weight loss goals.