I just uploaded another video of my band covering Franco Unamerican by NOFX.

Let me know what you think
Stick City Mafia - Franco Unamerican

Just fast forward to 1:30 to skip all the dead time. Sorry about that..

Add us on myspace if you want, we have a few more videos on our profile as well.

www.myspace.com/stickcitymafia
Quote by ferretman
Sometimes I pull down my pants and play slap bass with my schlong. So I guess thats pretty important as well.
i like the offspring cover
you guys should do some originals
and maybe work on the vocals a bit
I want Super Saiyan abilities
yeahhh

we've been working on the original tunes. but our trumpet player and drummer got in a wreck a few weeks ago as we were on our way to Skafest in Pensacola....

our trumpet player was lifeflighted to a hospital and was in ICU for a few days. he's just now getting into rehab, so we'll have some original stuf just as soon as he can record his parts to the tunes....everyone else already has.
Quote by ferretman
Sometimes I pull down my pants and play slap bass with my schlong. So I guess thats pretty important as well.
Sweet band name. Offspring cover was awesome, although Push it sounded a bit outta whack.

Hope your mate's okay champ.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
thanks alot.

haha, push it was just a joke...we figured it out a few days prior..
=)
Quote by ferretman