i kno this is a very familar song but idk the exact song title.

triplets of (F# G# A#) then C# twice

F# G# A# then lower D# twice
je suis haut
I went and tested it.
Nothing I've heard before.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
I hate the fact that you probably just tricked people into playing the knuckle song....
Super-mega-ultra-neato things should go here!!
0_o
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
Quote by JahCohBee
I hate the fact that you probably just tricked people into playing the knuckle song....

wtf is the knuckles song?
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
LOL damn that knucklesong.

I didn't have to play it to know what it was though. I played it in my head and was like
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████
Quote by bLiNk182fOrLyF
LOL damn that knucklesong.

I didn't have to play it to know what it was though. I played it in my head and was like

meeee too....
Super-mega-ultra-neato things should go here!!
HOWEVER

It's then meant to be A#, G#, F#, then D#. not the other way around.
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

Hahahaha...so that's what that is called. The friggin knuckles song. I had a cousin who use to do that over and over till i wanted to kill them...lol
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
Knuckle song is where you make a fist and then hit the three black keys in a motion where it hits the left note first then through to the right Then you hit the black key after the right key in the third section with the side of your hand twice. Its kind of hard to explain