First of all, I'm not sure if there already is an Aerosmith thread or not...

Second, I love Aerosmith. They're my favorite right up there with other guys like Ozzy Osbourne, Mötley Crüe, Led Zeppelin, Lordi, Lamb of God, Disturbed, etc.

There best album in my mind was "Big Ones". Their "Greatest Hits" album wasn't bad at all, and still isn't. Most people of today, mostly the younger ones like this hip hop and rap ****. I hate it. I absolutly hate it. Rock and Metal is awesome. It's my passion, its my hobbie to listen to, and when I'm just lazing about doing nothing I'll usually pick up my guitar and play either some nice classic rock or some heavy metal.

Anyway, to the point of this thread... AEROSMITH FANS: SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE AND SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR AEROSMITH!!!
****ing eh man i hate rap too,no one these days all them kids they don't appreciate the real music like Aerosmith Guns N Roses Zeppelin all the good ****.
I do the same thing too when im bored just pick up my guitar and play some classics
I totally agree with you in most of all, but more in the hiphop and rap **** (except for the walk this way with run dmc :P) and well how should I show my love for aerosmith? hmmm simple but good.. Love Aerosmith, love their songs, love the lyrics of most of them...
Classic Rock
*reported*
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
i bought there 'big ones' cd about a month ago, then i realised it was in a biodegradable case hahaha. i felt like such a mug. so in 4-5 years, im just going to have a cd hahhha
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
why has this not been closed? Aerosmith are classic Rock and they already have a thread!!!
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12