Hey, I got Mötley Crüe's newest album "Saints of Los Angeles" last week or so. And as I'm listening to it and headbanging and all the 80s crap, I'm saying to myself, "Dude... Mötley Crüe is the ****ing ****... these guys rock, and this album rocks." I seriously reccomend it foreveryone who likes Hair/Glam Metal, or basically anyone who likes anything, I'd reccomend this too!

Thoughts, Comments, anything may be posted
I love the Crue. I love the new album. Not as much as Dr. Feelgood or Too Fast for Love, but this album is awesome.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Sweet. I wonder what someone would answer in the 80's if you asked them if Motley would be around in 20 years :P
Quote by insanitybreed
Sweet. I wonder what someone would answer in the 80's if you asked them if Motley would be around in 20 years :P

I imagine back then it was safely assumed they would all be dead.

Still yet to hear this album, I have doubts that it will match up to any of their old stuff.
the new album is pretty damn good with the exception of "just another psycho" and "mother****er of the year"

highlights are "chicks=trouble", "face down in the dirt" "down at the whiskey' and the title track.

all in all a very good album.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I think the album is great and the new album is great but I think ''Just Another Psycho'', and ''Mother****er Of The Year'' are great. CRUEFEST was ****in great.
So far I'm a big fan of MF of the Year....have to listen to the cd a few more times before really forming an opinion, but so far it sounds ok, but not mind blowing.
the new album is immense

not a weak song on there at all.

all very motley and very catchy. title track is my fave at the mo but i love all the songs, crue are back and ready to take over the world

rock on.

lets hope they tour the uk soon!
Quote by insanitybreed

Psh. Mick Jagger and Vince Neil drink from the same fountain.
The two shall never die. Old and decrepit they may become, but death shall never knock on their doors.
Yah I love the new record too ! My favorite is the title, but very close to that comes down at the whisky, which is one of the hardest (& the nicest :P) tales of a band's ''fame-in-the-process''.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Nikki has died. TWICE. He just won't stay dead.

I love this album, it's incredible. Is it Motley's best work? Probably not but it is a huge success and near the top of the list. Mick shreds his top hat off, Nikki can actually play bass in time now and his lyrics have improved, Tommy (as always) plays the drums with strong emotion which is something not many drummers can do like he can and Vince proves all the haters wrong with this album, he can still scream!

This album for my bandmate and I is one of those albums that defines our lives. The themes throughout the album of rebellian, sleaze, struggle and being hated for trying to do something new really show who we are. Thats what music is all about, relating.

Rock on Motley!
Epiphone G-400 Goth (I love it so much!)
Digitech RP 80 Modeling Guitar Processor
Viper Amp (Getting new one soon.)
Jay Turser Strat (Worst guitar ever made.)

"Different strokes for different folks."
i ****ing love down at the whiskey! cant stop listening to it, theres no tabs though