just make em match.

can't go wrong that way..

most extension cabs should be able to handle the wattage you have on the 401 as well.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
so if I switch the dsl401 to 8ohms and run my speaker out from the combo into the cab in the 8ohm socket that'll be ok?
Yes, what cab are you thinking about getting?
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
not too sure

Ive been told elsewhere that the speaker in the DSL401 is 16ohm so I couldnt switch it down to 8 and use the internal speaker.

looks like i'll have to get a 1960s cab with a 16ohm mono input so can run the cab and combo together
Quote by PaulTheVillan
not too sure

Ive been told elsewhere that the speaker in the DSL401 is 16ohm so I couldnt switch it down to 8 and use the internal speaker.

looks like i'll have to get a 1960s cab with a 16ohm mono input so can run the cab and combo together

I got the 1960a cab and it made alot of difference, for the better, with my 401 until i had enough money to get a decent head. Yes the internal speaker is 16, it says it on the back of your amp.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?