its a behringer, u can do soooo much better
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
asj one of the guitar forums, they know what to tell you
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
hey behringer isnt all that bad i have a a behringer v combo amp and it pretty good
Quote by ty66
hey behringer isnt all that bad i have a a behringer v combo amp and it pretty good

the majority of UG will disagree, but oh well, go try amps for urself and pick one u like
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quit the Behringer bashing! Just because their amps are cheap and break down after a year or so doesn't mean their studio equipment is bad. I've had a V-amp 2 that survived six years of abuse gigging and in the studio. The V-amp is a great alternative to the overpriced POD. The effects aren't as good, but the amp modeling is just as good, if not better. If you're gonna get a v-amp make sure you get the MIDI footcontroller to go with it, its really essential to making it on par with the POD.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
i have the gmx 212 so let me know if you are interested and i could find out shipping etc.
if you want a good cheap amp there is always the line 6 spider III amps...they r a 100 dollars and they are really good
I have a Zoom G2.1u?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com