I'm jamming with a friend of mine and so we're looking for some songs involving 2 guitars in them. Nothing too complex, as I've only been playing guitar for a year and my friend since 2 years. We've already selected Turn the Page, Cancion del Mariachi, and Dance of Death to jam to. We need some more songs.
You could do Duality by SlipKnoT
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Dance of Death has 3 guitar parts...

Hit up some Anthrax. Rhythm parts are good and crunchy but mostly without insane difficulty; leads when there are leads are usually pretty straight forward.
FREE BIRD!!!!

.....or any other Skynyrd song.....
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Dying in your arms - Trivium
Lonely Train - Black Stone Cherry

Pretty much any Bullet for my Valentine song has alot of dual guitar work (harmonies etc). Just listen around, its a pretty standard thing for bands to have 2 guitarists alot of the time so just pick some songs you like.
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

Strokes and Foos
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
I love how in a thread about songs with two guitars (most rock music, and many, many other kinds) people post the two bands that have three (Maiden and Skynyrd)