So what's your favorite way to listen to music? I like using Pandora radio, it helps me find new stuff I might like but nothings better than blasting music in your car while smoking some sticky-icky. (Is it just me but does the White Walls solo sound even more amazing when high? Extra points if you know what I'm talking about)
With my ears

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
you might want to try typing a bit slower when making the thread, because you accidentally wrote "liste".

now for the actual topic. doesn't really matter to me as long as I'm not trying to concentrate on something important. music is kinda like zoning out for me, unless I'm trying to conquer a new song/solo. then I study the song in great detail as much as I can.
just go to whoever i feel like hearing in itunes and play there album
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by LightxGrenade
(Is it just me but does the White Walls solo sound even more amazing when high? Extra points if you know what I'm talking about)

between the buried and me?

itunes on shuffle
my dad's record collection has a few gems in
mates' cds are always worth a listen, even if they're a genre or band you don't think you'll like
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
I listen to it by staring at the CD.......yah
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
go to gigs
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I use myspace to look up new bands. I listen to music in my car, I love blasing the live Pantera CD at emo kids!!!!!haha
In the car.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

"ur a fag if you don't pronounce the lightning bolt in ac/dc"

touche. who wuzzit?

Quote by lookie here
OMG! smile_man, that was amazing.
While having sex...it's so much fun when you go from Bad Touch by the Bloodhound Gang, then to something like...NIN then switch over to some Lamb of God or SlipKnoT or something and try to keep up with the beat. ROFLmeow
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by NGD1313
QFT.

What's that mean? Quit ****ing talking?

My car is usually fun but when it's just me my trusty iPod works.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
uh...live
------------------------------------------------------------------

im a girl, dont call me 'he'

Quote by aznmetalhead93
I used to think Eddie Van Halen was a vampire.
m favorit wa t liste t musi i lou Lawl
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Quote by Austiman
What's that mean? Quit ****ing talking?

My car is usually fun but when it's just me my trusty iPod works.

Quoted for truth ?

Quote by zedeathmetal
m favorit wa t liste t musi i lou Lawl

zedeathmetal, i did not understand a word you just said.
Quote by Metallica_Man55
you might want to try typing a bit slower when making the thread, because you accidentally wrote "liste".

Getting reprimanded for a typo...boy is the internet fun...

Anyways what I meant is when you first get a cd or new songs how do you listen or how do you discover new music to listen to? I listen to Pandora because it's easier than sampling songs on Amazon and I don't have a myspace page. I also like doing it in the car because I got a great system in my car and I can hear every little thing not to mention that I feel like I'm in my own little island in my car.

And Nimrod you were right I was talking about BTBAM and that awesome solo
Quote by LightxGrenade
Getting reprimanded for a typo...boy is the internet fun...

Anyways what I meant is when you first get a cd or new songs how do you listen or how do you discover new music to listen to? I listen to Pandora because it's easier than sampling songs on Amazon and I don't have a myspace page. I also like doing it in the car because I got a great system in my car and I can hear every little thing not to mention that I feel like I'm in my own little island in my car.

And Nimrod you were right I was talking about BTBAM and that awesome solo

oh, so that's what you mean.

usually i listen to the music choice channels on the extended cable (the channels in the 400's), which is cool because they put little facts about the bands. what's not cool is that they don't put facts for the little unknown bands that just released their debut, but oh well. what i also don't like about it is that they write the wrong years for LOTS of albums.

other than all of that, it's always playing music with different channels for different genres.
My favorite way to listen to music is through my headphones...either my Sennheiser IEMs at work on my iPod or my Sennheiser HD555s at my computer, especially when I'm on my Linux partition.
I usually discover music through Rolling Stone. I get it all the time and always read the new album reviews and then write them down so I can retrieve them later.
It's a cold world, so homie bundle up. We ain't on this grind for nothing, now get your hustle up.
My favourite way when I'm actually listening to music (not just playing in the background) is to turn all the lights off, lay down on the couch, close my eyes and just let the music take me where it wants.

But most of the time I pick up my acoustic and jam along to whatever sounds good at the moment. It's a fun way to learn new licks and stuff.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Live or with headphones.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.