Doesn't the pit sorta have good days when new topics come flooding in, there are tons of lulz etc., and great sig-worthy posts, but also bad days when nobody posts anything worth reading, the threads are all directed towards certain people or are boring, and certain people become admin?
I know i'm not helping much, but this today isn't really a Pit day..... I wonder if it's 'coz so many people are off on vacation? apart from the rooster humping some bird, i haven't seen anything interesting in the Pit in a while.....

EDIT: crap, the word interesting may have been the wrong one.....
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Quote by freedoms_stain
it's only 2.30, most of the pit are either in bed or at work.

ohhh i get it

is anyone on vacation?

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
You think we can be funny AND interesting befor we have our morning meal, Man you are so demanding.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by slaveofsatan
You think we can be funny AND interesting befor we have our morning meal, Man you are so demanding.

yea, i should've thought of that, i'm in Germany now so time is different.........................

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
It's 8:40am here. I figured a lot of people would be on here with their 9 to 5 jobs, ya know?

The pit used to be the best place on the net. But then all the meme's started surfacing and 4chan fucked everything up.

Hell...now you can get banned for posting up a PEAR! WTF? Thanks guys. We even have to have a stickied thread up telling us what not to post. This place is startin to go downhill......quickly.

Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by Teen Spirit
Doesn't the pit sorta have good days when new topics come flooding in, there are tons of lulz etc., and great sig-worthy posts

No.
you know, i've only been here since early 07, but the pit isn't really as hot as it used to be. i still like it, but it's not only getting too strict and arrogant, but i don't know it's not as open or welcoming as before.

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Theres a thread on this, probably 80 pages back.

I'm not a regular of The Pit so I wouldn't really know, however, I do look occasionally. And lately there hasn't been much interesting stuff. Pokemon thread is good though.
Quote by Teen Spirit
you know, i've only been here since early 07, but the pit isn't really as hot as it used to be. i still like it, but it's not only getting too strict and arrogant, but i don't know it's not as open or welcoming as before.

Exactly. Kinda sucky really.

I'm gonna miss this place.

Quote by smb
Oh by the way, there's been frequent "The pit isn't as good as it used to be" threads for as long as I've been coming here (check join date) and nothing has ever really changed.
Quote by Regression
Theres a thread on this, probably 80 pages back.

I'm not a regular of The Pit so I wouldn't really know, however, I do look occasionally. And lately there hasn't been much interesting stuff. Pokemon thread is good though.

it still exists? i thought it had gone extinct a while ago

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Quote by sargasm
Oh by the way, there's been frequent "The pit isn't as good as it used to be" threads for as long as I've been coming here (check join date) and nothing has ever really changed.

You've been here two months longer than I.

There have been plenty of changes in The Pit.

Quote by smb
Quote by Tarzan_man
Mods havn't got drunk in a while and wreaked the forums for a while...

It will happen soon.

let there be hope.

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Quote by feenxfire
You've been here two months longer than I.

There have been plenty of changes in The Pit.

Eh

Not really
Quote by slaveofsatan

I lol'd
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by Teen Spirit
Doesn't the pit sorta have good days when new topics come flooding in, there are tons of lulz etc., and great sig-worthy posts, but also bad days when nobody posts anything worth reading, the threads are all directed towards certain people or are boring, and certain people become admin?
I know i'm not helping much, but this today isn't really a Pit day..... I wonder if it's 'coz so many people are off on vacation? apart from the rooster humping some bird, i haven't seen anything interesting in the Pit in a while.....

EDIT: crap, the word interesting may have been the wrong one.....

I caught that.

And yes, it made me giggle.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!