So I now actually have the money for the taylor solid body (1900$). But Im really liking the highway one strat cause of that silky smooth satin nitro finish, actually more then the american strat. Is that completely ridiculous? I just love a strat shape with thin satin nitro on it.

So anyways, If you could have any strat what would it be. (and are there any others with that satin nitro finish?)

Edit:

Artists: Hendrix, beatles (some tasty cleans), ect..
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Member 6 of the CARVIN CLUB!!

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd
Last edited by Oblivian at Jul 9, 2008,
Well, I mean nothing too rediculous. I would say 2k usd is the limit
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd
ywengie malmsteem's strat.....

scalloped neck..... sh:t yes
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
If you like the Strat better then go for it, or just sit in the store an A/B them, you could always just get some other pickups for the Strat if you want more humbucker'ish sound for the Strat.

I can't recall any other Strat with satin finish, but there's a lot of the Custom Shops with Nitro, which is better if you ask me. I think poly feels too much like plastic, where Nitro feels more organic, and the feel of the guitar is way better with Nitro. I've tried a couple of Different Highway Strats in the store i work in, and they are really cool.

i have only briefly tried the Taylors but my initial view is they are pretty much the same quality as their acoustics, which sounds awesome.

I have the Strats i want, i might make a hyrid of a kind sometime, with reverse headstock and different Single Coils. But you can see my Strats in my Profile
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
ywengie malmsteem's strat.....

scalloped neck..... sh:t yes

If I got the highway, I would get a scalloped neck off ebay. Then id have both

Quote by Simto
If you like the Strat better then go for it, or just sit in the store an A/B them, you could always just get some other pickups for the Strat if you want more humbucker'ish sound for the Strat.

I can't recall any other Strat with satin finish, but there's a lot of the Custom Shops with Nitro, which is better if you ask me. I think poly feels too much like plastic, where Nitro feels more organic, and the feel of the guitar is way better with Nitro. I've tried a couple of Different Highway Strats in the store i work in, and they are really cool.

i have only briefly tried the Taylors but my initial view is they are pretty much the same quality as their acoustics, which sounds awesome.

I have the Strats i want, i might make a hyrid of a kind sometime, with reverse headstock and different Single Coils. But you can see my Strats in my Profile

Ah, thanks. Btw those are some tasty strats
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd