Page 1 of 2
I left my mates house 2 hours ago and just got home, its a 3km journey...

On my way home a piece of shit boy racer smashed into the back of my car - he drove off before I caught any glimse of his number plate or anything

I was lucky to have friendly witnesses who say it was a dark coloured Nissan Primera. But some other witnesses said it was a CRX too.

I'm pissed to say the least... I only have 3rd party insurance on my car and it looks like repairs will set me back a new guitar amp. See why?
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
See why what?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
See why what?
why I'm pissed off... What a great way to end my last week of holidays too
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by EnyoAdonai
why I'm pissed off... What a great way to end my last week of holidays too

Oh, OK.

Yeah, i see why you're pissed off, I know I would be too.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by UltraMatic4
I'm missing the point...

Everyone else I know is asleep and I need to tell people. My car is munted!!
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by CTFOD
Oh, OK.

Yeah, i see why you're pissed off, I know I would be too.

It sucks. Street racing is a bigger deal to me now that I'm a victim of it somewhat.
The question I really need answered right now though is how am I going to get home from work tomorrow night at 2 in the morning?
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by XianXiuHong
So, they smashed into the back of your car, but managed to drive away unharmed?

Dude, by the time I got out of my car they were gone... clearly yes... and the back of my car is a wreck
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Dude, it's a Nissan.

I wish I had one of those!
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by RU Experienced?
Post pics of the back of your car, it will please me.

maybe when the sun comes up, although I expect this thread will be dead by then...

Amazingly... the tail lights wernt broken, one of them is hanging out a bit but theyre in tact - I think it was because the car that hit me was so low. I'm glad they breaked though and didnt pelt into me at 140km/h or what ever ridiculous speed they were doing, and I'm not exaggerating with that number, the other cars it was racing agains went past very quickly
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Well you're fucked.

Well to be serious you should zupe your car up and drag him then win then bash him then take his car.

Short Version

1. Rig your car up
2. Drag Race
3. ???
4. Win Drag Race
5. Bash
6. ???
7. PROFIT

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by EnyoAdonai
I left my mates house 2 hours ago and just got home, its a 3km journey...

2 hours to drive 3 km????
Man no wonder you got hit, I'd hit you to.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Last edited by denn0069 at Jul 9, 2008,
Quote by denn0069

This.

But I'd do a better job
----
Quote by denn0069

140 Km/Hr is about 87 mph. So you got hit by someone going almost 90 mph and you're okay? Wow.
Pissed.
Quote by denn0069

new guy owns TS!
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I know right, today i was driving home with me and my home boys in my nissan when some lame ass grandad driver is driving as slow as possible, so yaknow what i do, i smash the back of his car and then speed off!

Damn, im so cool.

c wat i did thar? lulz
Last edited by xAbyssusx at Jul 9, 2008,
Quote by cheeseman3001
new guy owns TS!

Obviously, it's not like you're capable of doing so.

Don't judge by join date.
Pissed.
Quote by xAbyssusx
I know right, today i was driving home with me and my home boys in my nissan when some lame ass grandad driver is driving as slow as possible, so yaknow what i do, i smash the back of his car and then speed off!

Damn, im so cool.

I c wat u did thar
I'm assuming it took 2 hours because he had to deal with the crash and probably police, making statements etc.
Quote by Pink_Zeppelin
I'm assuming it took 2 hours because he had to deal with the crash and probably police, making statements etc.

I'm assuming serious thread got serious.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
ever.
▼▲
lol
We'll get you a new one soon!
You hang in there big guy
*HUG*
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
ever.
▼▲
Quote by denn0069

It took that long cause I was on the side of the road with some witnesses waiting for cops to show up then I had to explain everything to them.. then we all had to pull the guard back so it wasn't touching the tire...

Quote by Unofficial

140 Km/Hr is about 87 mph. So you got hit by someone going almost 90 mph and you're okay? Wow.

Why is it that you can convert km to miles but you cant read a full sentence?

"I'm glad they breaked though and didnt pelt into me at 140km/h or what ever ridiculous speed they were doing, and I'm not exaggerating with that number, the other cars it was racing agains went past very quickly"

Is that clear enough now?
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by EnyoAdonai
It took that long cause I was on the side of the road with some witnesses waiting for cops to show up then I had to explain everything to them.. then we all had to pull the guard back so it wasn't touching the tire...

Why is it that you can convert km to miles but you cant read a full sentence?

"I'm glad they breaked though and didnt pelt into me at 140km/h or what ever ridiculous speed they were doing, and I'm not exaggerating with that number, the other cars it was racing agains went past very quickly"

Is that clear enough now?

That still gets me. Please say broke.

More importantly, how many cars were involved in this street race? Surely the cops will find at least one, whether its the one with the smashed in front end from this accident or not.
what a ****head. if you find him, kick his ass
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by talia.
what a ****head. if you find him, kick his ass

Yeah that would be great I'd smash my squire on them, don't actually know if it was a he or a she.

Quote by ibanez for life
well be happy you didn't get hurt.

I am, I've had worse crashes. but this is the first road accident ever - Im glad I didn't have anything valuable in the car... well except for all my cds - but they still work
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by EnyoAdonai
I am, I've had worse crashes. but this is the first road accident ever - Im glad I didn't have anything valuable in the car... well except for all my cds - but they still work

no they don't.
Quote by DarkEra97

More importantly, how many cars were involved in this street race? Surely the cops will find at least one, whether its the one with the smashed in front end from this accident or not.

I don't know... 3 or 4 maybe? there was a black mx5 and also a blue prelude which came back to the scene to see what happened. they got out of there pretty fast again though. And the one that hit me was either a CRX or a Primera, I think thats been said already. I dont think a CRX would be able to drive away though because they have alot of fibreglass in the front.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
And to think I was going to get a moped... I would've got owned
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by EnyoAdonai
And to think I was going to get a moped... I would've got owned

Well I hope all works out well for you. DO NOT buy any variety of scooter and/or smart car, as you will die apparantly.
Quote by DarkEra97

Nope. That's wrong too. It'd be braked...
Quote by jsbud11
Nope. That's wrong too. It'd be braked...

Damnit, I read "though" as "through" and totally ignored the context of the sentence. I apologize.
Page 1 of 2