need help learning to scream and play guitar at the same time anyone have any tips so i could be like alexi lahio or dave musatine
Can you scream well?
Can you play guitar well?

If the answer to either of those questions is no, work on that first or you're just going to frustrate the hell out of yourself.
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the Sound of Silence
I do it all the time, and the easiest thing to do is practice with a song you know really well on guitar. That way you don't have to concentrate on both parts as hard. It's the same learning techniques you would use for singing and playing, except instead of singing you're screaming.
Quote by Me2NiK
Can you scream well?
Can you play guitar well?

If the answer to either of those questions is no, work on that first or you're just going to frustrate the hell out of yourself.

i can scream pretty good and im average guitarist
You should know both parts to near-perfection and then practice without the song playing and with a metronome. Your priority should be staying in time and getting in a state of mind so that you can keep going if you screw up one part. If you concentrate too hard on one you WILL start screwing up both.

A song I used to practice this on is Jane Doe by Converge because it's easy guitar and it's not that difficult to sing either. That's probably not your style, but food for thought I suppose.
No one dared
wen im playing i just scream random ****, then wen i find it easier to scream the random **** i turn it into actuall lyrics
Equips:

Ibanez RG2550E
Jackson DKMG
ESP LTD EC 200 QM
Peavey ValveKing Head & Slant Cabinet
Peavey 5150
Ashdown Fallen Angel 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9
is there a second guitar?
get him to play lead when u scream .. or well if its the whole song
then u play rythm

itll be easier and youll get sue to it then u can move up
Just mess around with it, i'm doing the same for my band, i just kinda scream and do like some low chuggs, with hammering and scream songs i know for practice
I find it easier to play lead and scream. Rhythm requires a certain level of consistency that's awkward to maintain while screaming. In a band environment, for me at least, it's proved more effective to have the guy who isn't doing anything else to be the man to hold the band together (IE, the rhythm guitarist).
No one dared
I really wouldn't be worried about vocal screaming ant the age of 14, you're simply likely to screw your voice up...wait till it's matured.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I could scream when I was thirteen. If you do it right it's not harmful at all to your voice. Doing it wrong, however, is harmful at all ages.
No one dared