i have two electrics and 3 ehx AX7's that i'd like to sell or atleast trade for something. the first one is a johnson strat style electric with johnson emg single coils. the next is a semisonic strat style electric with 3 single coils. the johnson has been sanded down to the natural wood cause i was gonna repaint it but i got sidetracked. the semisonic works fine it just has abunch of stickers on it. the guy i got it from was into the whole "punk rock" thing. and the preamp tubes are practically brand new, they have about 12 hours of use. both are these guitars are great project guitars or beginner guitars. i'd like to get atleast 100.00 for all of it plus whatever shipping is. (should be anymore than 30.00 anywhere in the lower 48). as far as trades i'm really open to anything, just make me some offers

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/pinhead1634/

i don't have any pics of the semisonic but it looks pretty much like the sanded one except it's black and has stickers on it. also i know the preamp tube boxes say GT but they got EHX ax7's inside

Thanks-
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
*edit* shipping SHOULDN'T cost anymore than 30.00 dollars
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.