can someone explain to me why some people do this while playing? i don't have this problem anymore, i was just wondering
people somtimes open there mouth of stick there tounge out while trying to concertrace
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
I had no idea this thing went on. I don't sing so I keep my mouth closed while I play.
My friend Matt (Aescio) says he's done it. Either that or I'm thinking of someone else.....
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
because you whole body turns off and the music takes over i don't it just happends like why do some people cry after sex? well usually because the other persons ugly but still! i have some kinda point somewhere
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
slash did it when i saw VR in january haha
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
I tend to grit my teeth when really trying to nail down a riff. When you concentrate really hard, I guess you just lose control of yourself.
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
Because they're going into a seizure of awesome.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
I drool when I'm just relaxed and the only thing I'm focused on is just playing
Well, life is too short, so love the one you got
'Cause you might get runover or you might get shot
It happens to me occasionally when I'm improvising and focusing only on the guitar XD
lol
It happens when people 'get in the zone'. Happens to all guitarists, they just start playing in auto-pilot and lose control of the rest of their body.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by Metallica708
It happens when people 'get in the zone'. Happens to all guitarists, they just start playing in auto-pilot and lose control of the rest of their body.

You got that right.

The zone is the ultimate high.
i dont do it personally, but according to the "weird stuff you do while playing" thread, its quite common...
------------------------------------------------------------------

im a girl, dont call me 'he'

Quote by aznmetalhead93
I used to think Eddie Van Halen was a vampire.