I always hear about how bad all these shock sites are, but nobody really explains what they really are. i've seen 2g1c but i've only heard vaugly what happens in pain olympics and spankwire. Also, whats meatspin? I need to be educated on these important topics in todays world!!
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
They aren't "important topics" they are just stupid and gross vids that mindless people make for mindless people to watch
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
There's a tonne of them.

Yellaface (gross)
Spankwire (it's the worst so far)
Goatse (I lol'd)
Lemon Party (Really not that bad)
Kids in Sandbox (A little on the ouch side)

Check those out..Everyone's said it also. GOOGLE, BIZNATCH.
The pain olympics is, so I've heard, a man completely and utterly destroying his genitals, then dying.

Meatspin is just 2 gay guys having sex, and the penis of one guy is twirling in a circle.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by mikko_9119
They aren't "important topics" they are just stupid and gross vids that mindless people make for mindless people to watch

Ya, i was being sarcastic lol. But ya i am kinda scared, im not too fond of mutilated genitles. what is the sandbox one anyways? and what is exactly so bad about spankwire? the youtube reactions were great for it.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Quote by mikko_9119

+1
Quote by woodenbandman
The pain olympics is, so I've heard, a man completely and utterly destroying his genitals, then dying.

Meatspin is just 2 gay guys having sex, and the penis of one guy is twirling in a circle.

He doesn't destroy them. He just cuts them off, and I don't think he dies. How would he send the video in?
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
He doesn't destroy them. He just cuts them off, and I don't think he dies. How would he send the video in?

Isnt this one supposed to be fake though?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
Quote by kirbyrocknroll

Ya gotta really have some real balls to cut off your balls.
either find out for yourself or stfu - we don't want people being exposed to these sorts of sites via UG.
from daylight...
...into darkness