hey guys (and girls)
im saving up to get a new guitar and ive been eyeing the razorbacks. ive always wanted to try one out, dispite the fact that Dean is using Dime's name as a marketing ploy. They look really cool and everything and i really like the ML type shape. so i was wondering if any of you have played one or own one and what your opinions are on them.

thanks
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
The pickups suck, it's overpriced, the cool graphics you see are stickers, and worst of all no original Floyd Rose.
Quote by higgins666
i think the american ones are painted, but not 100% sure. if you want a dean like that id suggest the dime from hell, ive heard some good things about it & sounded nice when my mate played one.

the thing with the Dean From Hell is that i dont really like buying people's signature guitars kuz it just doesnt really feel like my own u know? its an awesome guitar though
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
Well my friend has a Razorback Explosion and I've gotten many chances to play his. Keep in mind I'm playing this thing into a 6505, so it's not the amp. The pickups are really sterile and shrill sounding, almost like screeching. It's uncomfortable to play and it can only be played standing. It's also big and cumbersome, not great if you want to be jumping around the stage at a show. The trem is garbage, the Floyd on my significantly cheaper Jackson is nicer. The paint job is done digitally and you can see the pixels on the guitar.

My friend doesn't play it anymore and plays his $600 Ibanez S(half the price of the dean!) over it.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.