i want to know if the syn gates custom is worth the money becuase its the next guitar i want to buy and wanted to know if its worth it
^+1
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
well it was an ok guitar, i've played it once before...but in the end it's if it works for you
my hovercraft is full of eels
Quote by gab4554
1 question : Do you see yourself with this guitar in a gig? The answer is the same as your question.

ya thats one thing i heard that its more for a gig than like pratice
eh, don't buy it cause synyster gates plays it. just because he uses it doesnt mean its the right guitar for you.
its got a good tremolo, and i've heard mixed things about this pickups.

i think its about 200-300$ overpriced. check out schecter hellraiser and blackjack guitars. they're cheaper, have arguably better pickups, and the same tremolo ect.
your paying a couple hundred dollars for a weird looking shape and finish, and some flashy inlays

EDIT: also bear in mind syn has used les pauls and ibanez rg's before he was endorsed
Ibanez S520ex
Epiphone G-400
Roland Microcube
Alvarez MC90
Quote by impeachpedro10
eh, don't buy it cause synyster gates plays it. just because he uses it doesnt mean its the right guitar for you.
its got a good tremolo, and i've heard mixed things about this pickups.

i think its about 200-300$ overpriced. check out schecter hellraiser and blackjack guitars. they're cheaper, have arguably better pickups, and the same tremolo ect.
your paying a couple hundred dollars for a weird looking shape and finish, and some flashy inlays

ok thkz i tihnk ill go for the hellraiser instead save me a few bucks
its only worth it if you think its worth it. if you are sure you want to get it and will play it then don't listen to what all these people are saying and get it. remember, tone is judged from the ears and not from the names/pricetags on your gear.
Quote by ltd v100
ok thkz i tihnk ill go for the hellraiser instead save me a few bucks

great choice
Ibanez S520ex
Epiphone G-400
Roland Microcube
Alvarez MC90
Quote by benjistar666
no signature guitars are ever worth it
get your own style
dont be an immitative ****

So if you actually like the signature, you're just **** out of luck? I suppose everyone that plays a Les Paul is an "immatative ****"?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Hellraiser C-1 is a much better guitar.
Fender American Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Standard
79 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Suhr Pro Series S5
Ovation Custom Balladeer
Mesa Boogie Mark IV with 4x12 Recto Cab
Looking for Ibanez RGA model or Petrucci PM me for details
i believe there is a hellraiser avenger. try to find one of those. same body as the syn custom, but better pickups and honestly it looks better in my opinion

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLHrV6IZqV8
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Sig's are decent if there offereing you something you cant get on other guitars at a good price. Also as long as there not too sig'ed up. Example my guitar is a sig but it had everything i was looking for and there wasnt any other guitars in the line up that had the same specs and it was priced so low i couldnt pass it up. Also it just had two spiders on the 12th fret so it wasnt siged up like most guitars. So i picked it up and its been the perfect guitar for me and my playing style.

Now that said, the gates guitar is overly sig'ed and overly priced and the company offers better guitars with the same features for a cheaper price so getting the sig wouldnt be a good idea.