skeletal lamping should be good, i'm excited
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
i love neutral, the apples in stereo, montreal...hell all of them really. i just love the whole vibe i get listening to elephant6 bands.
i would like to be part of the e6 collective. i bet everyone involved gives good hugs.
Quote by uhh_me?
i would like to be part of the e6 collective. i bet everyone involved gives good hugs.

Love me some e6 bands.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
aah new music tapes soon? i always meant to get the first one, now my goals have doubled. i think the first e6 band i heard was dressy bessy in high school when a friend sent me a song. i really didn't care much for it
mr. Curry, you may want to remove the link...

i want to look into Pipes You See, Pipes You Don't. i really like the name, so i figure the music must be good.
Some of my favorite bands evarrrrr are with Elephant 6.

I didn't even realize Of Montreal were working on a new record. It seems like Hissing Fauna just dropped.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Can't say I'm a E6 fanboy, but word has it there will be a new Circulatory System album this year and I cannot wait for that.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
e6 is probably the best thing ever
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers
in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The
rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not
raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
I love NMH, Beulah, OTC, and AIS. I need to hear the rest of the collective, haha.
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
I don't really consider myself a E6 mega fan but I'm obsessed with Neutral Milk Hotel.
she
just
happens
to
date
the
prince
of
darkness