jk guys lulz

I don't know if you guys remember the thread about the bird that **** in my mouth when I was on that rollercoaster, but I remember two other things that happend to me

one of them though, I was going down a slide and I grabbed the top and threw myself down slide but BOTH of my "funny bones" hit the side of the metal slide and I fell bakwards and just laid their "ahhhh" haha and then when I got back up I went down the slide, it was a kiddy slide for good reference and I couldn't slide down it so i had to like crawl my way down haha it sucked

i guess it was funny looking back

anyone else got any stories?
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Kiddie slides are very dangerous, don't be fooled by the size.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
I was on holiday with my mates a few weeks ago, and I went down this really long kids slide in a park. So a load of my friends followed suit, and one by one, they all swung under the bar and smashed their hips on the sides, which appeared to only be wide enough for me.

There's a moral to that story:
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
I was on holiday with my mates a few weeks ago, and I went down this really long kids slide in a park. So a load of my friends followed suit, and one by one, they all swung under the bar and smashed their hips on the sides, which appeared to only be wide enough for me.

Something about fat people and slides?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Is it me, or did I end up on the dark side of the moon, despite setting controls for the heart of the sun?
i tried to play my guitar in back of my head, just for fun to see if i can try
then my little brother hit me in the nads
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
Uhh I guy in my high school thought it would be funny to sit in the kiddie swing (its got barriers so they wont fall out and its really small)

He got got stuck and took an hour to get him out
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
lol reminds me when i went to this water park and they had this huge waterslide except it was like those tube ones and theres water coming from behind me. it was so scary cuz its so hard to breath in it, and i kept geting stuck. and im not fat, im the skinniest person, for some reason i just stopped sliding down. and i had to keep pushing myself down. i remember how scared i was i thoughti was gonna die lol but i always remember at the end when i come out im so happy, that i wanna do it again.
Haha, i remember this one time, i was at this place.

Long story short i nearly **** my pants.
I'll give u a crap story from back in the day , this waas probly 4 years ago so i was about 14 i was in this small town (coedpoeth) and i found a sealed bottle of wine and then sure i didnt know at the time not to drink on an empty stomach and i drank half of it (this was CHEAP! like 2 quid a bottle) and in the morning basically threw up over the carpet and my bed , it was horrible. I'm a lot more cautious about drinkiong these days
Quote by rabidguitarist

but in fairness, you (if you are who i think you are) are reeeally thin
My name is Danny. Call me that.
One my friends pushed me really high on a kiddie swing, and the chains were loose so it swung pretty freely. I had a fucking panic attack because I'm afraid of heights. They wouldn't stop either.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
I broke my wrist flying over the handlebars of my little sister's bike...

My little sister is 6 years old.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Probably when i was 11 and went on those pirate ship theme-park rides that go 360-degree in a circle at Drayton Manor.
Yeah, i was so small and skinny that i almost slipped out of my safety bar.

Bricks were shat. Hard.
Quote by smb
No. No-one else has any stories.

for some reason that made me laugh so hard

it's like i could smell the power of the sarcasm
Originally posted by jklsadj;sadjfak
well, green day was at woodstock. so they are classic rock! i told you!
Originally posted by Iluvpowerchords
Pfff Gay people are Fags
I dunno if this counts becuase it wasnt really a kiddie ride but...
I was going down this dingey slide at an amusment park a long time ago.
And this guy that was putting the inflatable boats away when people had there turn was having a laugh with his other worker friends right in the way of me.
I hit him and we both went flying out the boat and I got knocked unconsious for a few mins.
When I came too, my mum was screaming at him and his friends were on the floor laughing, and everyone in a 10 feet radius of the ride was staring at us :/
When I went to the first aid room this dude said that it wasnt the first time he had caused an accident by messing around with the other workers so he got fired, I felt really bad though becuase of that
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by VIO-LENT
Is it me, or did I end up on the dark side of the moon, despite setting controls for the heart of the sun?

+1 for double floyd reference