Page 1 of 5
Yes.
End of.

It doesn't actually matter what you wear you know.
It's about the music.
Amazing huh?

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
They're not really 'metal', they're more of a punk thing.

That being said, I've seen James Hetfield in skinnys so...
I wear tight jeans, and it is quite clear that I'm an extremely metal individual.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
No.

Baggy jeans and tight t-shirts are more metal IMHO.
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
If you wear baggy jeans and say you're metal, chances are you're a Korn fan.

Tight jeans are the best.
Quote by Tom_hatton
They're not really 'metal', they're more of a punk thing.

That being said, I've seen James Hetfield in skinnys so...

um...no. They're more of a scenester look. Who cares though, wear whatever the hell you want, it doesn't matter.

James Hetfield is brutal, and it is true, they did evolve from the original hardcore punk scene.
Depends on the wearer

/thread
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by wizards?
um...no. They're more of a scenester look. Who cares though, wear whatever the hell you want, it doesn't matter.

Umm.. no?

Yeah, they are. It always give me teh lulz when I see "metalheads" making fun of scene kids because they wear tight jeans.

That said, I don't wear them myself.
Quote by feenxfire
No.

Baggy jeans and tight t-shirts are more metal IMHO.

+number thats too high to fit on page.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
maybe its to make their tiny metal penis look as big as a rock penis?
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
The only reason we make fun of scene kids is because they're minus an ass. Maybe if they had something other than a flat ass it wouldn't be so bad.
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Yeah, they are. It always gives me teh lulz when I see "metalheads" making fun of scene kids because they wear tight jeans.

That said, I don't wear them myself.

Same.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by cmonaco
tight jeans should only be reserved for girls..

Haha, what a stupid comment.
dont worry they are an emo sorta punk thing but!!!!! when ya a metal head as long as you liek metal and dont have the old emo personality or the american wannabe punk attitude its ok but i say with metal fashion dosnt really matter thats what the mighty hetfield used to say. btw all you guys who like metallica rock cos hetfield is my fav. guitarist ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by almost_her_hero
lol , nice , whos in the second pic

Mine were Ramones (obviously), Towers of London and Slash.

All emo faggots, blatantly.
Quote by cmonaco
tight jeans should only be reserved for girls..

cmonaco that is the smartest thing i heard all day
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
go tight jeans, go punk
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Yes and no.
Party
Pants
In
My
Come
Wanna
You?

Quote by M.B.MetalTabber
clothes, you don't want as much detail as emptybullet gave you now, do you?
Quote by almost_her_hero
who the **** just said lash was emo!!! wtf!!! are you a retard

That was me, I was being sarcastic. I posted pics of those guys to prove that tight jeans AREN'T emo and are metal or punk or who the hell cares.

Think before you flame, tool.
i think they look tarded most of the time if there fans, but the rockstars normally look frickken pimp with em' haha
tight or well fitted jeans are all good.

personally I'd actually want a pair, just get some 80's looking ones and get them tightened by the tailor. where em with long hair, bullet belt, band shirt and hightops and your a thrash machine.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by acdc_rocks_1992
cmonaco that is the smartest thing i heard all day

That's funny, because Bon Scott and Malcolm Young wore some of the tightest jeans I've ever seen.
Quote by almost_her_hero
Should Metal fans where tight jeans , and are tight jeans metal...hmmm

ummmm just because you listen to metal you arent obligated to wear any particular clothing and tight jeans are a part of many different things they have been used by high maintianence(sp?) hoes , metalheads , emo kids , punks , scenesters and many others they aren owned by a particular type but sure they can be worn in the metal scene of you so choose however i havent seen many metalheads dressed that way
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
I like them. I don't really wear tight, more like skinny because I am really thin, but they're comfortable and they make me feel cool.

to be honest i hate the look of really skinny jeans on guys. But i don't really rant about it or hate people who wear em
Quote by Colgate Total
That's funny, because Bon Scott and Malcolm Young wore some of the tightest jeans I've ever seen.

+110000

Wanna take back that statement now mate?
i think they're emo, cause at my school only emos wear them. I don't wear them because i think they'll reduce my sperm count
Quote by dancesisidance
Yes.
End of.

It doesn't actually matter what you wear you know.
It's about the music.
Amazing huh?

I disagree

You can like it and all that but if you don't dress metal then you shouldn't consider yourself a metalhead. You'd be more of a metalfan vs a metalhead imo

I'm sick of people who wear hollister shirts and have fohawks calling themselves metalheads just because they bought the latest devildriver CD(which is ****ty metal anyway imo)
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
real men wear bell bottoms
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7