I did some spring cleaning the past week. Got rid of some old gear that I either do not use anymore or doesn't suit me. I had to get rid of my prestine acoustic setup to finance my electric, which sucks, but I had to make it hapen. My electric setup went from mediocore at best to unreal. Everything in the picture is listed in my signature. I have a couple other pieces of equipment that I still have, but there's no need to mention them. Let me know what you think. I've been playing guitar for over 13+ years now with 3 bands under my belt, a solo project and some recordings. I play rock somewhere in the vein of 3 Doors Down, Shinedown, Fuel, Seven Mary Three, basically anything any 90's grunge to modern rock.
Attachments:
setup.JPG
hey awesome set up you got there
how are the cleans on the ec1000's 60 pickup?
i've heard the 60 is for cleans, but i've also heard the 85's can pull them off as well?
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
i have that same color C-1 classic. it is awesome. you will not be dissappointed
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
how are the cleans on the ec1000's 60 pickup?
i've heard the 60 is for cleans, but i've also heard the 85's can pull them off as well?

They're decent. EMG's aren't known for their cleans as they are for their distortion. Just turn down the volume on the guitar and mess with the EQs and it'll have a nice clean. A good amp w/ good speakers is a plus. The 85s are very similar.

i have that same color C-1 classic. it is awesome. you will not be dissappointed

Def. not disappointed. I actually use it more than I use the ESP and the ESP costs more. The neck is amazing.
Wow man! Nice rig you got going there. I wish I had that stuff. 8/10
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
I've seen this rig before on a different forum

ESP's are great guitars and the mts rig looks sweet.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Boss DSD-2? Never heard of that one.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Boss DSD-2? Never heard of that one.

They stopped making these in the 80s. It's an old school digital sampler/delay. Very warm sounding. Check out the Harmony Central reviews or EBAY it.
Nice setup! Can't believe you sold off your acoustic gear to do it though... there goes the backyard acoustic jams!
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Nice setup! Can't believe you sold off your acoustic gear to do it though... there goes the backyard acoustic jams!

I know man, it hurts. I had a Taylor 314CE and a Fishman Loudbox Peformer. But those two alone fianced my two new guitars. I still have my Martin DX1 for the backyard parties.
nice rig, very versatile too. you could pretty much play anything you want with that.
however, there is a rate my gear thread that this should have been in.
so put some sound clips up of the blackface module to appease all of us angry UGers haha.

...please
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
um that rig sucks. 2/10 at MOST..

jk!!

your choice of amp alone is enough to make me proud. what modules do you use? i use the 'clean' and 'recto'. lookin to exchange the 'clean' for a 'blackface' eventually. RM50s for the win!!! LOUD and RAW yet still compact
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
I know there's a Rate My Gear Thread, however I figured I would garner more attention this way. This was also for musicians to discuss if they share the some of the same gear.
I have Blackface, Recto, XTC, Modern and Clean modules. I'm looking to get rid of the last two. Blackface is nice, a lil more brighter/cleaner than the clean mod. I heard the KH1 is a nice clean at loud volumes. Try EBAY, got some mods real cheap from there.
I have the RM100KH, no mods yet, but I played the KH-1 and it is fantastic clean.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
^that's good to hear. i'll keep the KH in mind. after my randall gets repaired i'll have to give the 'clean' a good test again an make sure i really want a better one.

only wish my RM50 had built in reverb....
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
have the RM100KH, no mods yet, but I played the KH-1 and it is fantastic clean

How does the KH! compare to Blackface, DLX, Top Boost, 1086, etc?

only wish my RM50 had built in reverb

Me too man, but I can fault the amp. It rocks! I can get the clean to almost sound like the Blackface. I've been using efx to essentially "clean" it up. Try some chorus to brighten it up and some Phaser to make it unsterile. Slight efx that is, nothing too heavy.
tru that, im in! lol.

yea i need a chorus anyway, and a reverb too. personally i think the 'recto' module is insanely versatile. i remember getting an awesome AC/DC sound w/ the gain really low and then some GNR. then of course turned it past half for modern stuff and added the OD to tighten it up for death style metal.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
You need to get the Randall fixed stat. Truthfully, there's only a slight difference between the clean and blackface mods. How loud is the Blackheart? You ever think of using the Blackheart for clean only and using the Randall for distortion and crunch/lead?
the blackheart gets crunch and bite that the randall can't....it's perfect for the 'vintage' or 'marshall' sounds that NEED a vintage voiced amp. i've thought about A/Bing them though, for a wider range of tones yea.

and i'll be takin' the randall to a shop next month, when i move into the dorms. when i'm in the town of my university, i'll only be an hour or less away from the place to get it serviced. right now i'm like three....and that's some gas money there lol.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH