Well, as most of you know, im going to Wacken Fest s00n!!!
And tbh, im the sort of guy who shops at Primark and Top Man, im quite a funky guy tbh
And of course this isnt "chavvy" in any way, but tbh, i know that i will probably be the only one there dressed like that, and just to fit in, im going m3t4l shopping this saturday, anything i should look out for / buy? I have lots of band shirts, but thats it tbh, so i need shoes, trousers, maybe some more shirts.
thanks in advance.
Another metal fashion thread?

You're a Top Man guy? Oh no, Metalheads of all nationalities shall stamp you to death. So, to prevent that, I recommend: blue jeans, they can be skinny, but normal cut is good, black band t-shirt, obviously a metal shirt, since Maiden are headlining, you can't go wrong with an Eddie shirt; shoes, just something strong, I'm wearing Caterpillar Boots now, for instance.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Last edited by freddaahh at Jul 9, 2008,
What the hell is up with these metalhead fashion threads? Just wear whatever you feel like. Nobody will give a ****.
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Saga LP Copy
- Godin Seagull Acoustic
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender G-Dec
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby
- Guitar Rig 2
wear whatever the **** you want to wear and if anyone gives you **** ignore it. you don't want to look like a sheep anyway...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
1) you used up like 3 weeks worth of "tbh"s in one post
2) no-one really cares about what you wear. just throw on a metallica t shirt and some jeans or whatever the hell you feel like
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

"ur a fag if you don't pronounce the lightning bolt in ac/dc"

touche. who wuzzit?

Quote by lookie here
OMG! smile_man, that was amazing.
go like the super adventure club!
Climbing boots
white socks up your knee
light brown shorts
light brown t shirt
glasses
adventure hat
indiana jones whip

you´re set and ready to be feared
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
If you're worried about getting beaten or something, just wear a Maiden tee (no-ones gonna argue with that) a pair of skate shoes or boots and some normal jeans will be fine.
Seriously, if you have to ask no one can help you. Wear what you normally wear and if it turns out to be punky crap that someone you meet absolutely hates and has a gang to hate it also... you may get beat down. Really though, if you have to ask... tsk tsk ><
Tight Jeans.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
wear a Carcass shirt since they're absolutely bad ass and they're gonna be there sooo....that's good enough reason.
black or blue jeans(skinny would be the best), hightops, long hair(buy a ****ing wig if u don't have it already lol), band shirt, maybe denim or leather jacket
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by Floydian45
What the hell is up with these metalhead fashion threads? Just wear whatever you feel like. Nobody will give a ****.

+1
Quote by flipthatchicken
Well, as most of you know, im going to Wacken Fest s00n!!!
And tbh, im the sort of guy who shops at Primark and Top Man, im quite a funky guy tbh
And of course this isnt "chavvy" in any way, but tbh, i know that i will probably be the only one there dressed like that, and just to fit in, im going m3t4l shopping this saturday, anything i should look out for / buy? I have lots of band shirts, but thats it tbh, so i need shoes, trousers, maybe some more shirts.
thanks in advance.

Not only are you seeing Maiden, but you're also getting THREE reunions.

Cynic
At the Gates
and Carcass

I hate you.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG