Where can I get one? I love the shape. The search bar has no answers.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
I believe they are old Vox guitars, if that helps at all.

You can probably find a vintage one if you look hard enough.

Is this the kind of guitar you were thinking?
Last edited by Iamonfire at Jul 9, 2008,
pics? never seen one

EDIT: just googled them, pretty cool, all the ones i saw were Vox
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
It's a Vox Mark VI. It's vintage and collectible. Try eBay, or just buy a squier strat and cut the horns off to make it teardrop shaped.

EDIT: apparently, there are also reissues. Although they aren't currently being produced, if you find one it'll be a lot cheaper than the original.
Quote by Akridosity
Are there any modern production guitars that are teardrop shaped?

None that I can think of...apart from Lute guitars (lutes with 6 strings tuned like guitars. They're expensive, too)

Vox Mark XII "Teardrop" cool ass hollow.

Gretsch 5120 Anniversary Ed.
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Mann 2350CS (Les Paul Copy)
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Squier Bullet
Boss OS-2
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT 30w
Line 6 Spider III 15W (Hey, I jam in my living room...)