so my dilemma is, do i keep or sell my hellraiser?....just bought a rr24 which will be my third guitar with blackouts and just not sure if its worth keeping...i dont need the money and would prob just put it towards another guitar...it doesnt really affect anyone on here but if you want to give me some good reasons on keeping or selling...ill hear them...here's a pic of my setup...so the rr24 is either goin in the hellraiser position, or above the ax-400
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
if you were going to get rid of a schecter, i'd get rid of that damn C-1 Exotic. UGLY.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
yeah i have a C-1 hellraiser and i love it
why would you get rid of it?
AND if we decide for you, you'll probably regret your desicion
Quote by danielrobbyshor
if you were going to get rid of a schecter, i'd get rid of that damn C-1 Exotic. UGLY.

ur crazy...obviously u havent seen one in person, or heard how good they sound..also it was a gift from my gf and i could never give it up
this is UGLY?
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Last edited by twinturboaudi at Jul 9, 2008,
Quote by musicTHEORYnerd
yeah i have a C-1 hellraiser and i love it
why would you get rid of it?
AND if we decide for you, you'll probably regret your desicion

mainly ill be playing the rhoads and ax...i like the feel of those guitars better..i never really loved or hated it...so either keeping or selling wont bother me
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by danielrobbyshor

This.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Well, I think you kind of answered your own question with your first post. You stated that you do NOT need the money currently and you also said it wouldn't really bother you if you kept it or sold it a few posts later. I would just keep it for now until you need the money for something. Unless you're hoarding a secret love for a crazy expensive guitar/gear from us, just keep it. The only other scenario I can think of right now as viable reason for you to sell is that you could feel bad letting such a nice guitar go to waste while some guy might be dying to get his hands on one.
GMO INC.
Quote by twinturboaudi
ur crazy...obviously u havent seen one in person, or heard how good they sound..also it was a gift from my gf and i could never give it up
this is UGLY?

i used one of the original C-1 Exotics to record my bands album. the brown one with the inch thick flamed maple cap. the neck is horrible, its too heavy, the seymour duncan pickups in it sound terrible... i could go on.
the fact that yours is ****ING BLUE, doesn't help.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
i used one of the original C-1 Exotics to record my bands album. the brown one with the inch thick flamed maple cap. the neck is horrible, its too heavy, the seymour duncan pickups in it sound terrible... i could go on.
the fact that yours is ****ING BLUE, doesn't help.

it doesnt come with duncans, it has the same neck as the hellraiser, its heavyness gives it a nice tone...i could go on...but you dont even know what you were playing..so why bother...oh and your initial comment was mine was ugly...yet you werent even talking about the same guitar
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
ive decided to keep it and throw it in drop d...
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by AsShadowsRemain
If your new RR24 is around the same quality as my new RR5FR, you're in for one hell of a guitar.

i believe it is sir...ill find out tomorrow but i cant play it due to wrist tendonitis
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by AsShadowsRemain
Aw that must suck, I couldn't imagine getting a nice new guitar and not being able to play it.

its killing me, trust me....id rather have my leg broken than not be able to play, but if i dont lay off, it wont heal...prob looking at another two weeks before i should try playing again... these describe everything im feeling...and this is what my guitars are saying :stickpoke
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15