Does anyone know any reliable brands for paintball supplies? Such as protective gear, ammo, and as well as the guns? I'm looking to get about 10 guns, for friends, as I recently cleared some space in my back yard so I wanna build a small paintball range.

Also, how much would I be looking to spend approx. for the equipment?

There's an old car dump not far out from here that I can go out and make use of some time. I don't think anyone will mind if I steal their trash.

Also, got an ideas for what I could build, or the overall theme?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
What does the title have anything to do with the thread?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD

He's furthering another one of the legendarily bad jokes of The Pit, which occur very rarely.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by CTFOD

Nothing, which was kind of the point. Is there some problem with that?
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by CTFOD

Its to lure people in, I assume.
The guns are hella expensive man, and you need to buy compressed air to fill em up.

Protection wise you need a set of overalls (cheap) and at least a face mask with a good visor (not cheap)
Metalheads do what they want they don't care what you think.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
paintball is gay

around $400 a gun, $200 gear. Mind you this is per person if u all wanted half decent crap. Like a tipman 98
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
Quote by freedoms_stain
The guns are hella expensive man, and you need to buy compressed air to fill em up.

Protection wise you need a set of overalls (cheap) and at least a face mask with a good visor (not cheap)

Well, the guns don't need to be top of the line, just powerful enough to leave a large welt.

I also know where I can get some compressed air for the guns, they usually sell them in sporting goods stores, but not the actual paintball guns.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by slaveofsatan
Metalheads do what they want they don't care what you think.

Metalheads can't do what they want, they must follow the law. Or else, the metalheads will find themselves locked behind metal bars.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
The lowest costing guns you could get that still work would probably be around $200 each (thats including tank and stuff) and masks are like $20 each if you get extremely cheap ones.
lol i like what you did with the thread name. its like saying "sex!... now that ive got your attention let me talk about paintball"
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
My friend plays paintball a lot. He spent at least one grand for all his equipment.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

Quote by JeanMi36
Metalheads can't do what they want, they must follow the law. Or else, the metalheads will find themselves locked behind metal bars.

Not all metalheads are douche bags.

I'm really liking the Tippmans, as well as the Spyders.

$400 a gun :S

Will I really need to spend that much?

To be honest, for protective gear, I'll probably just get masks. When I play paintball, it's usually just in old clothes.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by freedoms_stain

Nah,metalheads don't need face masks.METALheads.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by Broken-pick
Nah,metalheads don't need face masks.METALheads.
Does that include metal eyes? because that's all they're there to protect.
I spent 800 on my tipman. I hated paintball guns so I modded it to look like an M16 and a sniper barrel on it so I could shoot my neighbors kids when they went to school. Always on my lawn, damn kids
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
I'm not at all worried about the body as much as my friend's faces to be honest. We play headshot elimination only anyway.

How about the overall design of it? I got about 100x70 feet to use, which isn't much, but I could probably make more room if I had to.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Colgate Total

To be honest, for protective gear, I'll probably just get masks. When I play paintball, it's usually just in old clothes.

I know, I was replying to the dude who said that metalheads can do what they want :p

As far as I know, my friend bought a full automatic M-16 replica + , with a built in grenade launcher, his helmet + visor cost him at least 100$. He wear a rollerblade equipement to protect himself.

He also got a small pistol, with a semi-automatic feature on it.

He spent a lot.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

Well, I was thinking maybe just a simple small gun that can fire off consistently without jamming. Like the kind they have at paint ball ranges.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Colgate Total

Also get a testicles protector.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Colgate Total
Well, I was thinking maybe just a simple small gun that can fire off consistently without jamming. Like the kind they have at paint ball ranges.

Lowish-end Spyders can pull that off, aslong as you don't play in really cold temperatures.. But that's probably true for pretty much all semi-cheap guns. The accuracy isn't that great at far range however. Can't compare it to anything else though, since I've only used this brand.

I would however recommend getting a 20oz tank, regardless of what gun you get, so that the gas doesn't run out way before your paintballs do.