Page 1 of 5
Quote by smb
If you can't choose your own beer you shouldn't be drinking it.

There are just so many different kinds out there, i dont wanna have to go through each one.
I won't pretend to be a beer connoisseur, but Guinness and Yeungling (sp?) are both delicious.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Heineken!

EDIT: or pretty much anything from Germany

Heineken is from Holland.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
Quote by Micsunderland3
Tampa, Florida

I guess you'll be after some piss-weak fizzy crap. Good luck with that
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Budweiser , The british one though because i heard you americans have beer that is like 2 percent. over here it averages about 5
Stella Artois, Beck's
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Quote by smb
If you can't choose your own beer you shouldn't be drinking it.

+1, although just because I like reccomending things leffe, stella or find a beer festival in a pub and try and get through the whole list, starting with the strongest
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by CoreysMonster
Heineken!

EDIT: or pretty much anything from Germany

Heineken is the worst beer I've ever drunk. Period. (Not that I have drunk much beer yet )

Guinness is quite good.
Guinness extra stout.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by professorlamp
Budweiser , The british one though because i heard you americans have beer that is like 2 percent. over here it averages about 5

Still very average, but way better than the American stuff.

This is the real one, and what you want to try.

Leffe.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Heineken, IPA, Summer Lightning, Kirin Ichiban, Asahi, Budvar, Hoegaarden, Leffe, Pedigree and Kronenburg are all good,

general rule of thumb for quality is Contintental Europe > Eastern Europe > British Ale > Asian > Canadian > piss > American
Quote by ALiFe
Heineken is the worst beer I've ever drunk. Period. (Not that I have drunk much beer yet )

Guinness is quite good.

I'd have to agree that the old heinekin we had in the UK (the 3% one) was absolute toilet water, the 5% one they sell here now is ok tho
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
eirdinger the black 5.6% one. the beer has to be in a language you don't understand to be nice . warschsteiner(is that right) is also epic, oh ya moosehead also. i cant decide from those three.

^btw your friends know corona is bad right?
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by professorlamp

Nah, here in america its still about 5 percent.

My beer taste depends on the weather.
If it's really hot out, I like something kinda "crappy" like coors light, bud, (the new bud light with lime is tasty too!)

But.. if its anything BUT hot, I drink "real" beer.
Sam Adams (tons of brews but boston lager is a solid choice)
Sierra Nevada IPA
Blue Moon
UFO
Schecter C-1 XXX (with SD Dave Mustaine Livewire Actives)
Roland Cube 60
Quote by Draken
Heineken, IPA, Summer Lightning, Kirin Ichiban, Asahi, Budvar, Hoegaarden, Leffe, Pedigree and Kronenburg are all good,

general rule of thumb for quality is Contintental Europe > Eastern Europe > British Ale > Asian > Canadian > piss > American

British Ale will always topple Continental Europe; I've tried both and British will always come on top.
Quote by Draken

Very nice list, not a bad rule of thumb either (Not that I entirely agree of course, but still).

Leffe is a very strange tasting beer imho, I'll have to give that another go. Can't imagine what the average piss-drinker like Fosters buyers would think of it.

Quote by Craigo
British Ale will always topple Continental Europe; I've tried both and British will always come on top.

I don't see how they are comparable, a serious case of apple and oranges.
Quote by pandasxsharpies
i dont drink, many of my friends like coronas though.

Ew. Know how you're not supposed to drink the water in Mexico?

Don't drink the beers, either.
Page 1 of 5