Page 1 of 2
The Heavy Metallers.

Magical Floating Penises.

Assus.

Woodpecker Dick

those are some "sic" names dontcha think?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by almost_her_hero
the title speaks for itself , what makes a havy metal name so sic ,... please , i need to know this

the amount of cheesiness
What is with all these scenester metal threads and you?

Oh and for a name The Devourer of Scrotums
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Pointy letters. If you don't need to put curves in it, it probably looks metal on paper.
not giving a damn about what people think and DEFINITELY not making countless threads about it....
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Make it about Dragons and Forces.

hmm....now that's epic.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
Quote by maidenrulz19
What is with all these scenester metal threads and you?

Oh and for a name The Devourer of Scrotums

Carmel is hawt
The amount of Metal ness.
First find out what is metal.
"Jumping off bridges is metal!!!!"

The Underdog Bridge Jumpers.
There you go.

MC name = Bearrorism
the sex addicted virgins who can keep it in there pants
or SAVWCKTP for short
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
Either a reference to blood and gore in multi-syllabic noun form, or an obscure location found in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Examples:

Gorification
Intestinalization
Indigestion (It sounds metal...)

Arib Duhl
Harath Minu
Ager Sifth
Pull'd Frommiass

EDIT: Oh shit, didn't see that you said a good metal name...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Last edited by Gunpowder at Jul 9, 2008,
hey come on you assholes , im bored and im interested about this stuff , and if you think that these threads are stupid why do u go on them , idiots
Manohwar
Quote by mitchells_mom
I totally agree with LegionsOfDeath

Quote by Ovenman
Photoshop is for n00bs. Real men use MS paint.

tr00f
References to blood,death, steel and maidens make epic titles...
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Goblin Cock is metal. Yes it's a real band google image it.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
Quote by carcass255
References to blood,death, steel and maidens make epic titles...

......Metallic Maidens!

MC name = Bearrorism
It needs to be FUCKING METAL.

For example, you could derive a name from striking an old lady in your vehicle, then proceeding to drive on.

That's pretty metal.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by almost_her_hero
hey come on you assholes , im bored and im interested about this stuff , and if you think that these threads are stupid why do u go on them , idiots

1. to have some fun with n00bs like you.

2. with an attitude like that you're never gona get some proper answers.
Carmel is hawt
Adjective + Noun = GREAT BAND NAME

Get a descriptive word (Led, Iron, Black, Def, Mega, Thin, Quiet, Steel) and then a good noun or anything else (Zeppelin, Maiden, Sabbath, Leppard, Deth, Lizzy, Riot, Panther) and you've got a killer band name! Even if it doesn't make sense like they normally don't. I mean, Faster Pussycat?!

Or if you want to be a more metal band just find a word that you find in a science book at school (Anthrax, POISON haha, Lukewarm Pancreas Syndrome).
all you guys lay the hell off TS. other wise i will e-kick your email ass with spam.
Quote by Les Paul Ell
Adjective + Noun = GREAT BAND NAME

Get a descriptive word (Led, Iron, Black, Def, Mega, Thin, Quiet, Steel) and then a good noun or anything else (Zeppelin, Maiden, Sabbath, Leppard, Deth, Lizzy, Riot, Panther) and you've got a killer band name! Even if it doesn't make sense like they normally don't. I mean, Faster Pussycat?!

Now to combine them!

Mega Sabbath...hmm, no not quite...Thin Deth...no, no...Black Maiden!

Racism? What?

Quote by sk8boardbob2
Goblin Cock is metal. Yes it's a real band google image it.

I generally do my best to avoid Google Imaging the word "cock"
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by andy_thomas
It needs to be FUCKING METAL.

Come to think of it...
That is a good name!
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Yeah, it depends on the genre. If you're going tr00ly x-treme, go find a biologics book and pick 2-3 random words. Example: Benign Papillary Mesothelioma. It's a scrotum disease.

Black metal: Pick a word that sounds cold, grim and evil, and then ad some kind of nature-thingy or something. Like "Frozen Forests of Doom" or "Nocturanl Mountains" or something retarded like that. Another popular one is a random Lord of the Rings-word. The best ones (Gorgoroth for example) are sadly already taken. Making up black metal band-names is a funny hobby for the whole family. My band is called "Nocturnal Death Over a Grim Fjord".

Power metal: Fantasy, fantasy, fantasy, cheese, epic, fantasy. Dragon Orchestra, Knights of Elfagarium or Magicians From the Land Over the Rainbow are examples.

Nu metal: Try to be as offensive as possible. Stitch****er, Scrotumface, Pastapenis, whatever.

Glam metal: Think about party and pretending to be harder than you are.

----
Hope this will make everyone out there figure out how to make up truly great bandnames.
Quote by GustavLW
Another popular one is a random Lord of the Rings-word. The best ones (Gorgoroth for example) are sadly already taken.

Umm Balrog anyone?

MC name = Bearrorism
Balrog!!!

(Balrog taken)

Chew on that one bitches, I just got myself a kickass blackened death metal band.
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
not giving a damn about what people think and DEFINITELY not making countless threads about it....

+1
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
sic

+ brackets= a great song by aband with an equally great name.

for a metal band i'd choose something quite dark but not too dark otherwise it might be gothic.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
well any metal band name needs at least one word with:

something from the bible

a type of metal (not the genre)

a body part or blood

a dark color'

a wierd animal

some huge word that ends up meaning "suicidal" in some way or another.
Quote by GustavLW

Glam metal: Think about party and pretending to be harder than you are.

What
Quote by Les Paul Ell
What

Dunno, that's what glam metal is too me, at least. Mötley Crüe and those guys refer to themself as bad boys, the party hard and play more or less heavily distorted pop rock.
Quote by GustavLW
Dunno, that's what glam metal is too me, at least. Mötley Crüe and those guys refer to themself as bad boys, the party hard and play more or less heavily distorted pop rock.

You're really not helping your argument, your only example is a band who used to beat women and take such a huge amount of drugs that one of them once even temporarily died from it.

And heavily distorted pop rock? I guess that's a more fair generalisation as most of the stuff which became well known was a lot poppier than other types of metal at the time (like Bon Jovi and ****). But seriously, it's damn good if you give it a chance (also a lot of damn bad stuff as well, like with all genres though).
Page 1 of 2