We changed the song around a bit, and let the drummer have a solo, he's only 13. so's the bass player. and yeah the vocalist got the words wrong in the first verse, but he's only 15 and the other guitarist is 16. Constructive Criticism please, we've only been together 6 months

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ELP7T-6dHI
Tell the drummer to take it easy, his drumming is waaaaaaaay to much for that song, make him play it like Peter always did, or even the way the Erics play it, adding the solo was ok, but that alone totally killed the whole thing.
That said its not a bad performance for people who havent been together that long, btw which one are YOU? You never talk about you in the post lol
More KISS please!
Just call me Mr Sambo.....

Check out my profile for my covers!
Quote by grooveytigerrr
Tell the drummer to take it easy, his drumming is waaaaaaaay to much for that song, make him play it like Peter always did, or even the way the Erics play it, adding the solo was ok, but that alone totally killed the whole thing.
That said its not a bad performance for people who havent been together that long, btw which one are YOU? You never talk about you in the post lol
More KISS please!

The big Kiss fan, with the Kiss top

AKA the frontman