Poll: Which is best?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which is best?
Der Музыкант (current name)
25 26%
The Post Acid Youth (taken from and Amplifier song, it's legal)
33 34%
The Nick Ratcliff Experience (guess where that idea came from)
4 4%
Other Suggestion (post below)
36 37%
Voters: 98.
Page 1 of 2
I'm considering a name change for my band and I am unsure if this is the right place to post this but who cares... I'm adding a poll shortly but I pose a question to my fellow pit dwellers, which one?

I screwed up, I put and instead of an, oh well...
My Music:
Solo project: myspace.com/dermy3blkaht
Full band (iRockit): myspace.com/nj136
Last edited by eadgtotheend at Jul 16, 2008,
*Waits patiently for poll*

Edit: well, they all suck, so how about you forget about a band name for now and write enough songs to play for a gig first.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Last edited by Jonn0 at Jul 9, 2008,
"The Nick Ratcliff Experience"

Even Stevens?
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I did not like any of them, the first is unpronouncible, the second is un origional, and the third is so 80s. Info on the band?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

I'm a little rusty on my Russian, can I get a translation?
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
I voted the first one 'cause it looks cool even if I can't say it. How do you say it?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
The first is pronounced Dare Moozikant, First word is German second is Russian, it's The Musician plain and all but different and original... It's just garage rock, some experimental stuff but mostly it's just rock, it's very bass oriented as well...
My Music:
Oh, by the way, I hope your music site isn't actually serious, I feel like clawing at my face right now.
I think you should name it...FAIL!
Quote by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?

Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Now how should i dispose of the poo stick?
Quote by greekboy slim
ib4fap and teh mudkipz

inb4 remarks are stupid, stop posting them
"Mylifeissoemptyandmeaninglessthaticouldn'tcomeupwithaname"? How 'bout that?
Party
Pants
In
My
Come
Wanna
You?

Quote by M.B.MetalTabber
clothes, you don't want as much detail as emptybullet gave you now, do you?
serktegalfahad

im soooo serious
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by Jonn0
Oh, by the way, I hope your music site isn't actually serious, I feel like clawing at my face right now.

I have to work with it, it's part of a multitrack, it's not the finalized version...
My Music:
Quote by Jonn0

Name your band: it's better than your other suggestions.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Quote by eadgtotheend
I have to work with it, it's part of a multitrack, it's not the finalized version...

How long have you been playing? seriously, work on your actual skill before making a band! It does not sound good.
The Drunken Robots
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Quote by Jonn0
How long have you been playing? seriously, work on your actual skill before making a band! It does not sound good.

i agree with so much it hurts my brain
id rather piss out my organs than listen to this musical abortion
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by Jonn0

It's because I'm using all low fi equipment, I've been playing for six months on the bass and that was a bad run when I played it but just because it's music you don't like doesn't mean it's crap and I am good on the bass, it's hard to perform well if you have a crappy distortion pedal, a crappy recording device and the current inability to edit it..., I actually know people who do like it so maybe instead of being overly critical and being off topic you could tell me what in particular you don't like...
My Music:
Last edited by eadgtotheend at Jul 9, 2008,
Quote by eadgtotheend
It's because I'm using all low fi equipment, I've been playing for six months on the bass and that was a bad run when I played it but just because it's music you don't like doesn't mean it's crap, I actually know people who do like it so maybe instead of being overly critical and being off topic you could tell me what in particular you don't like...

I think he was referring to the music . But I dunno, my computer won't load you myspace for some reason.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by eadgtotheend
It's because I'm using all low fi equipment, I've been playing for six months on the bass and that was a bad run when I played it but just because it's music you don't like doesn't mean it's crap, I actually know people who do like it so maybe instead of being overly critical and being off topic you could tell me what in particular you don't like...

ill gladly tell you what i dont like
all of it
im not just being a dick, and its not because of your crappy sound quality, you play about 4 notes in all three of your songs repeatedly, theres no melody, rythm, nothing interesting to listen to at all
i dont like it BECAUSE its crap

also name your band cuntsicle
Quote by Bushonmyhead
"The Parched Foreskins"

You are the first '08er to make me laugh not facepalm! Well done.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by COBHC6
all of it
im not just being a dick, and its not because of your crappy sound quality, you play about 4 notes in all three of your songs repeatedly, theres no melody, rythm, nothing interesting to listen to at all

that's because two are the same song, I haven't been able to edit them into one yet... and the third one is completely different and i was just testing my sound recorder... the rythm is eighth notes and the melody is the vocals I haven't put in yet... Whether you like it or not doesn't matter with me but I'm going to explain myself so that I don't look like I have no dignity...
My Music:
Quote by eadgtotheend
that's because two are the same song, I haven't been able to edit them into one yet... and the third one is completely different and i was just testing my sound recorder... the rythm is eighth notes and the melody is the vocals I haven't put in yet... Whether you like it or not doesn't matter with me but I'm going to explain myself so that I don't look like I have no dignity...

even if you do edit them all together it still sounds horrid. the recording process has no effect on your playing ability what so ever.. just practice some more and learn some theory for gods sake.
Quote by COBHC6
all of it

TS Listen to this man. Along with his impeccable taste in music (first UGer I've seen to list At the Gates in their music) his MP3's are pretty good.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by VanTheKraut
I did not like any of them, the first is unpronouncible, the second is un origional, and the third is so 80s. Info on the band?

why do you have so many in your post?

sorry for spam, but i still choose the first one, it's sweet
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
ya, not to be a dick, but you should practice more.

I cant picture that sounding like more than a 2 out of ten once edited together.
Quote by craggis19
TS Listen to this man. Along with his impeccable taste in music (first UGer I've seen to list At the Gates in their music) his MP3's are pretty good.

my MP3s suck ass, thanks though
and at the gates are awesome man, seeing em on sunday
Quote by craggis19
You are the first '08er to make me laugh not facepalm! Well done.

Haha I feel priveleged
Page 1 of 2