I will be moving to Boston to attend Boston University in the fall and was wondering if there is anyone on UG up there who is interested in starting something. Really, I am looking for people to jam with, maybe even gig if things get good. But mostly jamming for the practice of playing with other people.

I am open to most things but my style definitely stays in the Blues, Funk, Reggae area.
hey man. im in the boston area (about 3 seconds away from boston) and im always down for a jam. im a bassist that can play guitar. i play with one of the best drummers around. we play blues funk and rock. right now we are just jamming nothing serious. but there are always people looking to jam in boston.

p.s. my best friend (and an amazing bassist) goes to BU and we chill there all the time.
I drive a big chevy truck

Jackson DKMGT
Epiphone SG
VOX-AD30VT
Peavey BXP bass
Yamaha 12 string acoustic
Behringer BX1800 Bass amp
KORG toneworks pandora's box PX4D
BOSS overdrive/distortion
Dude, that sounds fantastic.
Yeah, I have been living in Texas these last 5 years, I don't really know anyone at all in Boston, so that would be sweet. We should jam.
I play mainly guitar, but I also play the bass and am half-way, semi alright on the drums.
Quote by Seryaph
Dude, that sounds fantastic.
Yeah, I have been living in Texas these last 5 years, I don't really know anyone at all in Boston, so that would be sweet. We should jam.
I play mainly guitar, but I also play the bass and am half-way, semi alright on the drums.

sweet man. boston is an amazing place for a music. plus living RIGHT outside the city for me is great. we have a place with a drum set and amps and we play all the time. PM me and we can talk more. what are your main infulences? and what are you talking at BU?
I drive a big chevy truck

Jackson DKMGT
Epiphone SG
VOX-AD30VT
Peavey BXP bass
Yamaha 12 string acoustic
Behringer BX1800 Bass amp
KORG toneworks pandora's box PX4D
BOSS overdrive/distortion