I posted our two other songs awhile back for some feedback, but we just got out of the studio with two more songs, and was looking for more feedback. Listen to “Inertia” and “Momentum” if you’ve already heard the other two (it wasn’t too long ago that I posted about the first two songs)..Just let me know how the mix sounds..songwriting, etc…Thanks..and enjoy!

www.myspace.com/Tetrafusion
I definetly thought that your music has some interesting elements!
You're obviously all very skilled and talented, and there are many melodic and rythmic arrangements that I found amusing! The new songs are great, but I just really loved the song called "The Beginning"! That is one mean bass sound, and some athletic runs by all the guys!
What bass does your guy use?

All in all, very good stuff.
I'm the bassist actually, lol, I use a Peavey Cirrus 5 BXP and I just went DI into ProTools with some tone editing. It came out well I think too.
Quote by Mista_Marko
I'm the bassist actually, lol, I use a Peavey Cirrus 5 BXP and I just went DI into ProTools with some tone editing. It came out well I think too.

Oh, nice man! You and your mates possess skill, and like I said, that is some awesome tone!