I realy liked that, man. In many respects it seemed like it should be a Children of Bodom song, especially all the keyboard parts. I though that the guitar solo was OK, but it could have been better. I also liked how the intro really got into it, instead of a load of messing around, but there could have been a bit more variation with the intro riffs, like maybe a couple of little fills every now and then.

All in all, there's not too much wrong with it, I certainly enjoyed it, and I'd give it an 8/10.

C4C?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I loved the keyboard stuff, it really added a ton to the song. Very cool.

Other than that, it seemed good to me. I would have liked to hear a little more variation in the rhythm, and maybe some more interesting riffs.

The chorus was really cool as well, as well as parts 2/3 of the break and the little pre-solo bit you had.

Not sure I cared for the solos. The first was a really good idea, but there were a lot of off sounding notes in there. The second was one of the best scale run solos I've heard, but it was still just a scale run solo, with no phrasing and no power. (I seem to be saying this quite often to quite a few people).

Overall it's a solid song. With some better solos, and maybe some variation on the riffs and rhythms you could have something really great.
it's a very nice song. although the intro could be more original, the rhythms are pretty neat.
the first solo, to be honest, i don't like it at all. break that rhythm man. it doesn't fit in. get something more natural in there. oh and the pinch harmonic bends are out of scale.
second solo: first 4 bars are cool, but in the following 4 you just repeated the same. don't.
the rest is pretty good tho. i like it.

by the way: you could have saved lots of bars with just repeats.