For my english class I have to find a film clip that shows someone using non-verbal communication, then explain what the non-verbal communication means. I have no idea what this means can the pit help me with an example or explain what I have too do?

pepsi
Non-verbal=not talking. i.e. looks.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Show some people doing sign language?
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Verbal communication = with words
Non-verbal communication = without words

So, gestures, body language, that kind of thing. One of the most important reasons why acting should mean more than just reading a script. I can't think of any specific examples right now, but that's your job anyway
Charlie Chapman or something like that was an old comedian that had no sound.
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
<-----that is non-verbal, right away you know what that little icon is doing without it saying a word.

dang, you beat me to it.

if you need to hand in an example, anyone giving finger/s would work.
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Pulp fiction, where Vince steps out of the bathroom to find Bruce poiting a machine gun at him, the little moment they have before he dies is non-verbal communication I think.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Watch a couple of old silent comedies, stuff like Charlie Chaplin as someone else already said.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j5lU52aWTJo - not a silent movie, but it's my favourite silent scene ever.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
The whole film isnt like this of course, but in There will be blood, at least like the first 25 mins are non verbal.
Quote by saphrax
I'm afraid that "Ja, ja, schnell, mehr!" is verbal...

uhm... well, yeah, maybe
Someone saying stupid something and then someone staring at him with a "Stfu" face, which the first guy understands, stops talking and walk away.

That's a good example of common scenes you see in movies.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

www.usethe****inggoogle.com

Oh for **** sake. Its a link.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

I think running some guy through with a spear really says that the two guys involved have a slight discrepancy.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1