I love seafood. Snorkeling is cool, too. So snorkeling to get seafood, is great. We went out in the gulf (of Mexico) a couple miles off shore, to where it's about 8-9 feet deep and very clear. You just float around with your snorkel, looking for the buggers, and then dive down and grab 'em!! We'd get bag fulls of 10 or so and deposit them onto ice in a cooler.

Here's the booty:

Here's us:

It's fun to gather food that you cook and eat yourself. This is probably the easiest way to do it, heh.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

It's fun to gather food that you cook and eat yourself. This is probably the easiest way to do it, heh.

Hunting?

MC name = Bearrorism
I did that once when i lived in florida. fun as ****, but it takes for ****ing ever to clean them then there isnt that much left.
Sounds like fun, even though I'm not a big fan of seafood. Shrimp is good.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
sounds like a blast, if only you could get lobster.......
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

Here's the booty:

hahahaha you said booty

nice catch tho
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
oh.. i though this thred was going to be about scalloped guitar fretboards... oh well, still a good catch i must say.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by LP51122
sounds like a blast, if only you could get lobster.......

Oh man if I lived where I could easily get to lobster, I'd be out there all the time. I love it but it's so expensive. Same with crab - good crab, anyways.
We're only strays.
Scallops are awesome.

I'm literally the only person I know that likes scallops. I think they're fantastic.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Scallops are awesome.

I'm literally the only person I know that likes scallops. I think they're fantastic.

Most people probably have them cooked poorly so they're tough and chewy. They must be prepared right!!
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Most people probably have them cooked poorly so they're tough and chewy. They must be prepared right!!

Well, the scallops I've eaten had definitely been prepared right.
The.