I have a washbrun x50 pro, with the custom custom pickup swapped for an EMG 81... in conjunction the the 59 they sound great for metal suprisingly. Anyway i love tht guitar, plays real nice.

However, my dilema is.. i have an ibanez RG350, which i am also fond of... but id like a better pickup for it. But i was wondering, is it worth it, or shall i keep it until i can afford a new guitar, because i wanted a guitar without a locking trem so i can change tunings on stage, ie have the option of standard, drop d, d standard and drop c. Shall i swap my ibanez pickup to the 81 (i like that sound)..... or bear with it, and get a nice new guitar at a later date. i was thinking esp ltd ec1000....
Get the Ltd.

It will be worth the money.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
if you like the guitar, keep it. But if you like to change tunnings (I do, thats why I use no guitars with floyds) then replace it
im getting my ec 1000 tomorrow, well ordering it at least and then getting it a few days later xD want me to send you my thoughts when i get it? pics an what have you
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by ash_attack
im getting my ec 1000 tomorrow, well ordering it at least and then getting it a few days later xD want me to send you my thoughts when i get it? pics an what have you

Yeah that would be great... one thing i want to know is if its heavy... because thats one reservation i had. But if it plays well and wont break my back, id love to get one.
im using DR 10's at the moment.... however i dont go from standard to drop c... i use the ibanez for standard, and keep the washburn in D-standard, and drop that into drop C when i need it