Me and my friend spent a lot of time on this in an English class last year. Unfortunately the original got lost, but I've replicated it very well. Here it is-

1. Extra long whammy bars. We thought this would be just plain fun.

2. The extra guitar. We studied Dean guitars closely and we all know their headstocks are so damn huge, therefore we thought "Hey! Why not make it another guitar?". This enables for a lefty to play as well, enabling for awesome harmonised solos with only a need for one guitar!

3. Neck inlays. As this is yet another pointless signature Dime guitar, we felt we really needed to hammer the point home this time. The inlay pattern is very stylish and adds a touch of class to an already subtle, pretty guitar.

4. Suspended floyd rose. This allowed the user to go even deeper and higher for those x-treme Dime squeals.

5. The sign is a VERY important aspect of this guitar. As we know, Dean only make money selling Razorbacks to young, impressionable Pantera fans. This sign really attracts the kids in, they are able to play like Dimebag did (everyone knows the guitar makes the player) for a mere $10000! This is a pure bargain to gain that kind of talent.

6. We gave the Dean logo a much-needed makeover. As there is no headstock for this guitar, the body will do.

7. Frets? Dimebag didn't need frets, he had a superpower which allowed to just see the position of the fretboard and be able to play the correct note.

8. Soundhole. For versatility, you'll never need another guitar again!

So, there you have it. What do you think?
that guitar is awesome
My Gear:
Washburn WI64
Fender CD-60

Quote by f22master
it is a tracking device so the aliens can find you and take you into their ship and do experiments on you!!!! DON'T TOUCH IT!!!

Quote by YourMessiah666
definitely sexy. all washburn guitars are sexy
I want two.

So I can play twice as good as Dimebag.

Cause two of those equals twice the talent... right?
Quote by Shred Head
You're forgetting the built-in amp for t3h br00t4lz distorshun

Damn it! Kudos for noticing!
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
No, 4 times. Two guitars in one, so 2 X 2 is 4.

4 times the talent, oh yes.

You are correct.
So this guitar is Micheal Angelo Batio+Dimebag? Jesus, Dean is looking for you, man.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
No, 4 times. Two guitars in one, so 2 X 2 is 4.

4 times the talent, oh yes.

You're right. So I'll be 4 times as good. I'll be even better than I thought.
Quote by SSDaniel105
You're right. So I'll be 4 times as good. I'll be even better than I thought.

Isn't that equal to like 1 Kurt Cobain on the talent-o-meter?
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by NorfIrIon
Isn't that equal to like 1 Kurt Cobain on the talent-o-meter?

Thats right, just above that extremely talented young player Synyster Gates.

I laughed so hard when I saw that/read it all.

+10 Respect Points
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993

I laughed so hard when I saw that/read it all.

+10 Respect Points

Thank you, I try my best.
If your English class is just spend around drawing picture I guess it explains why you're a an idiot.

Wouldn't be surprise if I saw you in a cardboard box in 5 years shooting up with a crackhead.

That is what I would of said if I was pissed off but I'm having a good day so far so...

nice drawing young man.
You do not know how much more I like you now. That was great.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
SIR HERE IS A CHECK WITH MY NAME ON IT
I WANT YOU TO WRITE DOWN ANY NUMBER ON THAT CHECK AND I WILL PAY IT
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Graveworm
If your English class is just spend around drawing picture I guess it explains why you're a an idiot.

Wouldn't be surprise if I saw you in a cardboard box in 5 years shooting up with a crackhead.

That is what I would of said if I was pissed off but I'm having a good day so far so...

nice drawing young man.

Thank you very much

Your sig made me laugh as well, I'm tempted to send you a topless picture now. Don't tell me woMANintheBOX19 did, you bastard.
Quote by mr kipling
You do not know how much more I like you now. That was great.

Quote by Tom_hatton
Thank you very much

Your sig made me laugh as well, I'm tempted to send you a topless picture now. Don't tell me woMANintheBOX19 did, you bastard.

Well, if it makes you feel any better take a look at bequickorbedead's profile. Claims to have had a sex change to a man, or something like that.
Quote by timi_hendrix
We get it, Deans are ridiculous and Razorbacks suck.

And I'm making that funny.
Quote by timi_hendrix

We get it, Deans are ridiculous and Razorbacks suck.

I'm guessing that it's just my immature mind, but the man looks like he's beating another dead horse...

Behind the actual dead horse, of course!
Quote by NowhereOutThere
I'm guessing that it's just my immature mind, but the man looks like he's beating another dead horse...

Behind the actual dead horse, of course!

That's some br00tal wanking going on back there, he's probably a razorback player.
Is that the guy from Office Space?
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
looks like a dean
Gear
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR
1967 Ventura Les Paul Copy
Marshall JCM 2000 Dual Super Lead