Make More 7 Strings Ibanez Petition

As an Ibanez user I've been looking at buying a 7 string and to be honest I just haven't been satisfied. The guitars are all either too expensive or they don't come in a wide enough variety of woods or colours and I end up looking elsewhere. Ibanez makes some of the best guitars out there but there's always small problems that turn me away from buying one of their 7 strings.

The point of this petition is to get Ibanez to make more 7 string guitars, and to allow for more options on the already existing models. If you guys would be so kind as to take a second and sign this, it would make all the difference. Feel free to post this on any forums that you go to, we need all the signatures we can get!
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
Its not that they don't have enough, they just insist on sticking a trem of every single one of them (apart from the 7321 and discontinued models). Not everybody wants a whammy! I like to be able to tune down.
Can we get one for ESP, too? I'm having to get the Viper 407 because they just don't make any others that are of adequate quality, and I don't really dig the shape..
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
I don't know, I didn't start this rofl. I'm sure you could start one yourself though.
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
I've said this almost a year ago now.

but they NEED to make a 7 string SZ model with 24 frets.

think about it! HUGE slab of mahogany with a kickass fixed bridge, and sylish almost classic shape.

PLEASE!!
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Can we make a petition to agree that those who want to buy the 8 string guitar should just go get a bass?
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Quote by gwitersnamps
Can we make a petition to agree that those who want to buy the 8 string guitar should just go get a bass?

bass guitars don't have the top GBE strings tho..

i got to play one the other day.. and despite what the naysayers assume. it was fun.

tapping the bass strings with the left hand and tapping melody lines with the right, is a very satisfying experience.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by gwitersnamps

What if the 8th string added a higher note instead of a lower one?
Quote by timi_hendrix
Petition to downtuning idiots: Leave the bass register to the bass. Thx.

Tell that to the cellos and violas in string ensembles.

Probably the only thing preventing me from buying a seven-string (I don't listen to any bands that are known to use them, by the way) is that there's a lack of tonal variety. If someone built me a seven-string Jaguar, I'd buy that in an instant.
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the Sound of Silence
Quote by timi_hendrix

E isn't nearly low enough. A is probably good enough for me though.
I'm #8 on the list allready, I heard about this over at SS.org
Quote by timi_hendrix

A little hurt there, Timmy?
Quote by Kivarenn82
I've said this almost a year ago now.

but they NEED to make a 7 string SZ model with 24 frets.

think about it! HUGE slab of mahogany with a kickass fixed bridge, and sylish almost classic shape.

PLEASE!!

You basically described a Schecter C-7 Blackjack. No, really.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Face The Slayer
The guitars are all either too expensive

Are you kidding me? The RG1527 = a top of the range guitar + 7 strings and is cheaper than most of their other prestige models.

and not to be negative but I dont see this working, people have been on at Ibanez about different colour options, more 7 string models etc for years and they dont listen, they're a stubborn company.

But all I want to see is a Prestige S7 and a Prestige baritone 7.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
Are you kidding me? The RG1527 = a top of the range guitar + 7 strings and is cheaper than most of their other prestige models.

and not to be negative but I dont see this working, people have been on at Ibanez about different colour options, more 7 string models etc for years and they dont listen, they're a stubborn company.

But all I want to see is a Prestige S7 and a Prestige baritone 7.

I don't see this working either but I signed it anyways lol.

But if Ibanez doesn't watch out Schecter will overthrow Ibanez's title of '7 String Brand' if they haven't already.

EDIT: don't forget the hardtail Prestige RG... I'd be all over that *drool*.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Jul 9, 2008,