Yes, I'm admitting right now, this account is a multi of a banned account, but I'm asking for mods, and admensturators to please keep this account and thread open, at least until the thread drops to the bottom of the pit.
I'm sorry, I'm just pretty concerned, and I don't have another forum to turn to.

I'm 14. I have auditory and visual hallucinations. I will imagine a situation in which some stupid hypothetical question will come up, I will imagine something like "what if I went back in time, got my dad as a kid, and brought him to present-day?"

I would start thinking about what would happen, then get sucked into this imaginary world. After hanging out with my dad as a kid for about 30 minutes, I would realize, the entire thing was basically a dream, accept I would DO everything I imagined myself doing.
I realize that the entire time I was "imagining" being with my dad, I was talking out loud, staring at where my dad was "standing" and doing usual physical movements without noticing that WE WASN'T REAL.

When I have too much caffiene, or whatever, and can't sleep at night, when I look up from my bed, I'll see my roof. Then after about 5 minutes of that (long time when you're lying awake in bed), I would start seeing faces, and they would all talk to me.

I have to have a constant stimulus. I cannot stop moving. Ever. Even as I'm typing this, my foot is rapidly tapping, and my head is nodding side to side. I can't sit still, unless I'm right on the brink of falling asleep.

If I can manage to stop moving for a minute, and I'm in a comfortable position, it feels as if I'm flying, and nothing is touching me, as if I'm on clouds, and everything is warm and nonexistant.

I'm musically gifted, mathematically gifted, but retarded at memorizing things that I don't want to (history class). But I can look at something once and memorize everything about it (spanish class, I would ace tests without trying, paying attention in class, or studying)

From what I've seen online, I show mixed symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Schitzophrenia, and Asperger's Syndrome.

So, Doctor Pit.
Diagnoses?

EDIT:

tl;dr, don't even bother posting.