I've got some mp3s in my profile, and I was just wondering if you guys would check them out!

None of them really sound similar and only one is actually completely done, which is Seagulls, the rest are full written just not full recorded or anything but it's the main idea, they're all demos. So it'd be cool if I could get some feeback
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Just to let you know, youhave to click view all mp3's to hear the seagull song. In case you wanted it to be on your main profile page.
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Quote by ldzppln81
Just to let you know, youhave to click view all mp3's to hear the seagull song. In case you wanted it to be on your main profile page.

yeah i know, i figure if people like my worst music they can listen to my best music haha

you have any pieces to listen to?
Quote by TDKshorty
yeah i know, i figure if people like my worst music they can listen to my best music haha

you have any pieces to listen to?

Nah, I wish i did. I dont have stuff to record with.
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Quote by ldzppln81
Nah, I wish i did. I dont have stuff to record with.

So what'd you think?
I feel completely proud of them. I'm not so much as looking for like "place a lead guitar here" or "change this note to this note" critiques you know, I'm more into "Hey this made me feel a certain way" and "i couldnt't stop listening" like the emotional side of music, I'm all about making people feel good
Well I proabably like Seagulls and Song 2 the best. The certain way it made me feel was probably relaxed or in a chill mood. So I think they made me feel pretty good
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab