Yah the whole Topanga gangbang rape scene I wasn't really down with. But what can you do, everyone always wanted to see her naked and they finally gave into the requests. Damn I am going to miss that show.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
i only watched the show for eric and the feeny call.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
So sad

"Lose One Friend. Lose All Friends. Lose Yourself."
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Jericho114
Yah the whole Topanga gangbang rape scene I wasn't really down with. But what can you do, everyone always wanted to see her naked and they finally gave into the requests. Damn I am going to miss that show.

wat
Quote by one vision
wat

He's trying to throw people off who haven't seen the the episode.

*cough*
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by Jericho114

Jack my swag
One of THE BEST shows to ever air. I actually got emotional when Shawn said his goodbyes
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by andrew12398
He's trying to throw people off who haven't seen the the episode.

*cough*

Wait.. what????

Ohhhhhh.... So that was a dream.....

Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114

FUCK YEAHHH

*Clicks link*

WTF IS THIS SHIT!?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409